Chapter Ten

Asia

"Punishment?" My eyebrows furrow in confusion. What am I being punished for?

Milio looks at me with the glint in his eye. The sadistic fuck just wants to see me in pain.

"You think I don't know?" He grab my face again. He rubs my bottom lip with his thumb.

"Milio?" I am so confused.

"What did you drink?" He is angry I can see it. I can hear it in ever word he speaks even if he is not yelling. He hasn't heightened his voice or hurt me but I know he is angry.

"It was just some stuff I found." I can't live without alcohol especially with how my life is set up right now.

"What did I tell you?" His eyes are trained on mine. I don't even understand why this is a problem in the first place.

I snap.

"Look my alcoholism wasn't a problem until you came back. I am a grown ass woman. I can drink whatever, whenever I want." I say it very matter of fact.

He chuckles at my outburst. It is not the kind of chuckle that a person does when they see something funny. This chuckle was a serial killer chuckle.

"Do you know how hard it is for me to share you with the world Angel?" He sits on the couch we where just standing in front off.

"Every day I have to fight the urge to lock you somewhere only I can get to. Codziennie [Every day] I have to convince myself to not cut off your legs or sever your spine so that you can't walk anymore. So that you are only dependent on me." His threats scare me to my core.

I go to walk away, but he pulls me onto his lap. His arms rest softly onto my waist acting as a chain locking me to him. I don't dare fight him.

"You talking like that to me makes me want to cut out your tongue. It makes me want to beat all thoughts of you disobeying me from your head." He talks at a low volume into my right ear so close his lips touch my earlobe.

His grip on me tightens.

He talks to me in a tone that is like he is telling me about his day. I don't even understand why this escalated this far.

His eyes are still focused in on me, but I choose not to look at him. My eyes are focused on my purple pajama pants.

"Look at me!" He all but growls. I jump up startled. I turn my head and look into his eyes. My teary eyes stare into his empty ones.

I wish he would just put me out of my misery already.