Chapter Seventeen

I love your comments so pls comment something.

Asia 

My head lays on my seat belt and my legs are crossed. My body leans against the door of the car comfortably. 

I fight to keep my eyes open, reminding myself that my life is on the line. 

The ride was deathly silent. My eyes close then open in a battle to stay awake. Ultimately I lost and sleep won.

Once the car stops my eyes pop open to look out of the window. A blurred image of a familiar mansion is all I can get a glimpse of.

  Panic.

I can't even get my thoughts together before the car door opens. 

"What-" A big burly man drags me by my arm, and leaves my legs to drag drag akwardly behind me, scraping against the cement and hitting every rock.

I scream my head off while also trying to stand. I frail my arm that is not bound hitting him anywhere I could. 

I look around and get another glance of where he is dragging me. 

If I let him get me through those doors I know what is waiting for me.

I can't go back. 

He's going to kill me. 

If I let him get me I am as good as dead. 

I let out a pained scream when he twists my arm. Ouch

Once we are in what I remember as Milio's family's home the man drops me. I look around frantically. The man then comes back, not even giving me enough time to try and stand. 

He hoists me up and into a chair. I continue to fight kicking, scratching anything to get me free. Anything to keep me from having to see him again. 

He ties me to the chair while taking every single one of my attempts at hurting him. 

Once he leaves Milio's step-mother, Alexandra, comes in. "Let me go."

She stands at the entrance of the room. "I didn't want you to get all scraped up, but Juno told me you put up quite the fight." 

I am pushed up at the same dining room table I was just at this morning. Alexandra comes and sits across from me at the opposite end of the table.

"I don't give a fuck. Let. me. go." I struggle against my restraints. Panic takes over and I start to hyperventilate. 

"Asia," she says my name as if she is still trying to get my attention but I am looking right at her.

Anger takes over and I basically growl at her.

"What bitch?" I am sick and tired of this fucking family.

 "Milio is not here." That doesn't calm me at all. I don't trust her. This is probably just another one of his games to punish me.

She senses my distrust.

"He doesn't know you are here." I continue to struggle ignoring her. "Think about it. If he was here you would be dead by now or probably wishing you were." 

I struggle a little less. If Milio were here all hell would have already broken loose.

Just as I am about to reply we are interrupted. 

The female officer from earlier rounds the corner, the heel of her boots annoyingly tap against the floor. She stops when she is standing right in front of Alexandria. 

They talk to each other in Russian, Alexandria smiles at her while handing her a waud of Russian cash. The woman doesn't even spare me a glance and prances off. 

Just before she can get out of sight she is shot in her back. My eyes snap to Alexandria who is holding a pistol. 

She lays the gun to the side before turning to me. "Never trust anyone in Russia, especially the police. They all work for him, Milio. We wouldn't have her running off and telling him anything would we?"

I shake my head no. Fuck that bitch. Juno comes back and drags her body away, it leaves a trail of smeared blood on the marble floors. The body squeaks until it is far enough away we can't hear it anymore. 

"I will untie you, but only if you can calm down. If I feel like you can't handle my simple instructions, I will just have to let the pakhan know you are here and he can handle you how ever he sees fit." She gives me the same smile she gave the dead woman.

I nod my head in fake acceptance. The first chance I get to jet is exactly what I am going to do.

She comes over herself and frees me. I sit up in a more comfortable position while rubbing my wrists. 

"What do you want?" I'm not dumb I know she wants somthing from me. 

"My son is not dead. He is very much still alive, even though his face is mush and he might have permanent brain damage." She takes my hand into hers.

I give her a closed mouth smile while nodding that says 'okay that's cool'. 

"I need you to help me kill the Pakan."

Pls call out any mis-spelled stuff.
I love reading your comments so comment.
Help me with mistakes.