Chapter Twenty Six

Asia

I have no one, no friends, no family. Just him. My hands lock into his hair, a plethora of emotions floating through my head. Anger, lust, sadness, and wanton are the main ones. My back arches off the bed feeling his lips cup my clit before he gives it a long suck.

My juices flood the comforter under me making my thighs a sticky mess. The smell of my sex overtakes the room. Milio's tongue licks wildly at my clit his fingers tweaking at my plump breast. I can hear the sound of him slurping. My breathing is erratic I'm about to cum.

I hunch desperately at his face. I Work my fingers through his hair and scalp.

I feel a familiar bliss wash over me, euphoric pins and needles. Milio hovers between my legs . He leans down and takes my lips with his. We fight with our tongues both of us trying to take over the other's mouth.

He pulls he into his lap and enters me with ease. We both sigh in unison. Milio takes hold of my waist and starts to thrust upward into me.

I bounce on top of him. I need this. I feel like I am scratching an itch that has become unbearable. "Fuck." Milio's head is back and his eyes are closed like he is in deep concentration.

I lean forward my head in the crook of his neck. I can hear his moans vibrate from his throat. I kiss his Adams apple. His eyes open and he takes my lips into his.

He smacks my ass and pulls apart my ass cheeks. His lips feel so soft and he takes my mouth slowly. My heart swells.

The kiss is so good I almost forget what kinda situation I am in. I just try to enjoy the moment.

He flips me on my back and takes control. He still takes his time, like he is trying to make love to me. 

At this moment I loose all self consciousness. I let myself get venerable and receive all that he is giving to me.

"I love you." These words don't come from me, but him. I open my eyes fully and tense up. Cold gray eyes stare into mine.

I am not able to fully comprehend the situation before I cum all over him. My muscles squeeze him and he unloads deep inside of me. I milk him taking everything he gives to me.

I wanna cry. He leans down and kisses me. "I love you so much." Is he trying to manipulate me? Make me weaker than I already am. Take something else away from me. I close my eyes again and he lifts up from on top of me.

He leaves for not even a minute before he is back to wipe me with a warm rag. Once he is done I lay on my side. I let tears fall with my back to him.

He is lying. This is not love. You don't hurt someone you love the way he has hurt me. You don't erase them off the face of the earth just because you want them all to yourself. You don't force them to have your child just because you feel it is necessary.

I hate him and that will never change, but I know some deep fucked up part of me loves him. He will never know that, I will never tell him again.

I just don't want to be hurt anymore. I wanna know what it feels like to be happy again, to have someone that makes me feel happy again.

Milio holds me his toned chest against my back. He arm resting on my baby bump. "What should we name him Angel?" His voice is muffled because he has his mouth pushed against the crown of my head.

I couldn't care less. "Whatever you think it should be is fine Milio." Wiping my hand across my face I shrug.

"No, you will name him." The baby kicks me mid way through his dad's sentence. I can't wait until it is out of me. Milio will probably waist no time to put another one in.

"I don't want to." Milio knows how I feel about this pregnancy, but he still insists on me being a part of every sick plan he has for it.

"You will regret how you are acting towards him." He kisses my forehead and looms over me to grab the wrapped box he had sat of the night stand earlier. He drops it in front of me. "Open it."

I slowly rip the paper, then slide the box open. It is a necklace in crusted with diamonds. It is beautiful and elegant. "Thank you." I smile slightly.

"Happy birthday Angel." He snuggles up closer to me. "I do want you to be happy, but just with me and our babies." He kisses my lips. "If you can't find happiness with me, thats fine just know that you aren't going anywhere either way."

And with that I put my gift away and drifted to sleep.