Chapter Six

Asia

He just wants to break me. He wants to torture me. He cares nothing about me I'm just his favorite toy.

He just wants to keep me locked up, only talking to him, only seeing him. I don't know how much more I can take.

Ten days. My heart aches when I think of all the things I am missing out on. For ten days it has just been me and him.

The same routine every day. Eveyday we start with long animalistic morning sex. Then we eat breakfast together. After breakfast he will either leave or go to his office. Sometimes I will find myself being so bored or so lonely that I will go in there with him and just watch him work.

"Why haven't I seen anyone else?" I break the silence between us. Millio is at his desk filling out paperwork occasionally typing on his laptop. I sit on the couch infront of the fire place a little far from his desk.

"Who do you want to see Angel?" His eyes have the familiar glint in them. He wants to fight so I tread lightly.

"It's not healthy Millio. For me to only interact with one person for so long. It's depressing." I shift in my seat feeling a little uncomfortable under his gaze.

His facial expressions go from confused to amused. "You know you can talk to me about anything da." He sits back in his office chair. "What is depressing you?"

Maybe I don't want to talk to you.

"This house is just so empty and dark." I make up something quickly.

"I can build you a house if you don't like this one Angel." He starts to type on his phone.

"And even you leave sometimes." He looks from his phone to me again.

"Where do you want to go baby?" His eyes study me his voice is still calm. His voice doesn't fool me though I know he is ready to pounce at any second.

"Anywhere the house is just so empty when you are gone." I try to keep my answers close to what he wants to hear.

"I thought you said you don't want kids." His voice is straight to the point. My eyes go wide. "We can get your birth control removed if that is what you want."

Nice move, the only reason I'm not pregnant right now is because Millio is allowing me to keep my birth control.

"Your right I don't want do that, but can I at least go outside I really need somthing to do." I need to get a good scope of where I'm at and how many gaurds are on stand by to keep me in.

Milio looks at me trying to read me. Millio reads right through me. He knows. He gives me a small smile.

"You get one hour outside. If you even look in the wrong direction you will never see the light of day again." I nod in acceptance.

I look down at my broken finger. It is getting better the swelling is gone but the bruise is still there.

"Come here." I look up. Milio is sitting back in his chair with his hand wrapped around a Iced cup of scotch that rests on his thigh. I lick my lips and stand to go twords him. "Crawl."

"Crawl?" I ask not really understanding what he is asking me to do.

"Da, crawl Angel on your hands and knees, Or do you not have use for those anymore?" He threatens men with his eyes still on his paper that is in front of him.

I hesitantly get on my hands and knees and crawl to him. I look at the floor almost the intire time until I am in front of him.

He hands me his glass and I drink from it until it is nothing but ice.

He lets out a throaty chuckle. "You've become an alcoholic." He takes the cup from me while rubbing a stray drop from my cheek.

"I'm not an alcoholic. I can stop anytime I want." I shrug not paying him any attention. His comment kinda angers me.

He grabs my jaw a little rough. "Don't lie to me Angel."

Ok I might have a tinny winny problem with alcohol, but I wouldn't call myself an alcoholic. He pulls me up off of my knees and onto his lap.

He wills me to lay on his chest and let him hold me. I do as directed like the scary, little, bitch I am and lay my head onto him.

He kisses my forhead, then continues to work. He breaks the silence...

"We have a family dinner tomorrow."

Omg... why was this chapter so boring!?!? I will make sure to put a sex scene in the next one.

Millio's pov??