💚001💚

Now playing Cover Girl: S1:E1 ✅

Now playing
Cover Girl: S1:E1

omniscient

Laughter and yelling flowed through the mansion that sat comfortably on top of the hill. Smoke easily clouded the air around the room, making it almost impossible to remain sober for anyone who dared to enter.

With a second pull from the blunt, Chris passed it over to his friend. His confused facial expression never leaving his face. The discussion at hand definitely had him all the way fucked up.

"So you mean to tell me you'd choose a dark skinned woman ?" Trey asked cocking his head to the side.

"Yeah if she bad , she bad ion care" London shrugged, taking a long drag from the blunt and allowing his mind to relax.

As he was passing it to Chris, a skinny light skinned girl passed by in nothing but lace underwear. Her chest was bare and allowed her C cup breasts to roam freely.

He watched as his friend's looked at the girl hungrily while his face scrunched up.

"Now that, that right there is bad as fuck" Chris laughed making the other guys nod and agree in chorus.

"Y'all so blinded by color that you guys would pick a girl that's identical to a horse just because she's light skinned-"

"First of all, if you light skinned, ain't no way in hell you ugly" Trey said, pointing his finger at London.

"Man y'all really are delusional" the producer sighed shaking his head.

"I don't get what the big deal is, if our preference isn't for the dark skinned women then what's the issue?" Chris shrugged , growing tired of the conversation at hand.

"Nigga more than half y'all listening audience is the black community and more than half of that amount be black women" London argued, irritated and frustrated with his friend's ignorance.

"So? What they don't know won't hurt em"

"Y'all niggas are ridiculous" London mumbled shaking his head.

"Ridiculous? Nigga that's our preference and it shouldn't be a problem" Michael argued , sitting up to the edge of his seat.

"Exactly like how should what I like be a problem? That's like a fat bitch being mad at me for not liking chocolate cake" Chris spat , trying to get his point across.

Soon, the music in the background was being swallowed by the argument taking place.

Due to being outnumbered, London was losing miserably. He was just about ready to be done with it especially when he saw Druski enter holding his phone up.

"Okay y'all kill the conversation" London said indirectly warning the males in the room.

"Nah nah nigga we ain't killing shit , since you wanna be the spokes nigga for black bitches just cause we don't fuck with em" Chris yelled