💚020💚

Now playing Cover Girl: S1E20 ✅

Now playing
Cover Girl: S1E20

Omniscient
Sunday• April 30th, 2017
Los Angeles, California

"Congratulations on the win Jaden" Chris smiled, patting the teenager on the back.

His team had played a game on Friday and Jaden made the winning shot. Many didn't know that the boy played football , basketball and soccer. It was as if he was made to play sports and dominate wherever he landed.

"Thanks man, it was all in the wrist" Jaden smirk, acting like he was shooting a basketball. Chris chuckled and shook his head,  he saw a lot of himself in Jaden and that simply meant that Jaden was surely headed to success.

Se'anie was eating her food quietly next to Chris. Her brain was producing a million images per minute. She was extremely excited for the surprise dinner and she had planned for  Chris. Everybody around the table knew about it, Jenny-Anne was going to make her famous lemon meringue pie and Jo'nae was bringing her delicious chicken dip. Nobody knew what the teenager was doing to make the dip so good but as long as none of them died, they were fine with it.

"So Chris what you got planned for you birthday?" Seven asked, bouncing Paige on his lap.

" I really don't have anything planned" Chris shook his head honestly. At first he wanted to go to the club but after reevaluating that decision, he voted against it.

"Well how about we go bowling or something? You know do something fun besides drinking" Seven suggested, drawing the man away from the surprise.

"I suck at bowling" Chris shook his head.

"It's because you got some crooked ass hands" Jo'nae said, making everybody laugh. She looked around confused as to what was so funny because she was being honest and truthful.

"Damn, that hurt" Chris joked And in result she simply shrugged and kept on eating her slice of cake.

"Okay how about we go on a boat ride?" Se'anie smiled, looking over at Chris, hinting at what she had planned for him.

"Yeah, that sounds great" Chris nodded

"Okay, then it's settled, we shall be on the water" she spoke in a funny accent. Chris chuckled and shook his head at her.

"You're a weirdo" he pouted, leaning into her

"But you like it" she whispered, meeting him half way and pecking his lips.