💚009💚

Now playing Cover Girl: S1E9✅

Now playing
Cover Girl: S1E9

Omniscient
Sunday: March 12th, 2017
Tarzana, California (imma start putting the dates and locations)

Sunday came too quickly for Se'anie's liking. Physically she was more than ready for Sunday dinner but mentally , she was running in circles. She took a deep sigh as she got to Chris' door step.

Saying a quick silent prayer, she rang  the doorbell. It was 4:25 p.m and she was already exhausted. Since the phone call on Wednesday, both her grandma and Chris were pestering her with questions.

Her grandma would call to ask her questions like, if Chris had any allergies or if he liked cake or pie and Chris would call to ask questions that related to how he should greet Jenny-Anne.

At first, she found it cute that they both wanted to make a good first impression but by the fourth call, she was pulling her hair out.

Se'anie rolled her eyes and rung the doorbell again, waiting for Chris to open the door.

What Se'anie didn't know this but on the other side of the door, Chris was practicing how he was going to greet Jenny-Anne. He was beyond nervous , especially after finding out she was a Caribbean woman. For some reason, Caribbean women always made him have the jitters.

The constant ringing of the doorbell made his attention shift.

"Alright I'm coming damn" Chris grumbled more so to himself and not to Se'anie. He swung the door open and was met with his 'girlfriend' who had a stale face on.

Chris took the time to look at Se'anie's outfit and soak in her curves.

"Take a picture buddy , it'll last longer" Se'anie  smirked, walking into the home

"Take a picture buddy , it'll last longer" Se'anie smirked, walking into the home. "I'm pretty sure I left my scarf here yesterday "