💚006💚

Now playing Cover Girl : S1E6 ✅

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Now playing
Cover Girl : S1E6

Omniscient

Se'anie and Chris got out of the car and made their way up the driveway.

"Hey how'd you get here?" Chris asked, noticing no unfamiliar cars around.

"I took an  Uber" Se'anie replied honestly

Chris' face scrunched up in confusion "you don't have a car?"

"I do but she's really old and giving out on me" Se'anie sighed "when I get the money I'll be sure to fix her up and get her a nice car freshener"

Chris chuckled at the little detail she chose to tell him.

" if the car is so old, why not just buy a new one?" He asked, opening the front door and allowing her to walk in first.

"Because it was my grand-papa's car and he left her to me, it's not easy to let her go" Se'anie explained smiling softly "he loved that car, almost as much as he loved my granny"

"I know he did-"

"Oh Se'anie thank goodness you're here , I'm getting the last part of the contract written up just give me thirty more minutes" Charles interrupted, walking into the room.

"Okay, thank you" Se'anie smiled

Charles nodded and began to walk back to where he came from. Suddenly he stopped in his tracks and turned around.

"By the way Jay, good job making the relationship look so real, especially coming to your defense in that restaurant" Charles smiled

Se'anie giggled at how happy Charles was "Yeah it was no prob- wait how'd you know about what happened inside the restaurant?"

"The woman posted about it and the Shaderoom reposted it, also you guys looked so happy leaving the restaurant I almost cried and when Se'anie kissed your hand Chris? Like fuck man that was magic." Charles gushed, feeling happy with the first public viewing the couple did. "Se'anie are you sure you aren't an actress?"

Se'anie blushed lightly and looked away, shaking her head shyly.

"It's okay, you're naturally talented, I get it" Charles chuckled before looking at Chris "Chris!!! Love you babe, you're making it happen"

The man left without another word making Se'anie and Chris laugh.

"He's something else" she smiled, sitting on the white couch that was placed perfectly in the middle of the living room. Chris took a seat right next to her and grabbed his phone.

Cover Girl |Chris Brown|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें