💚015💚

Now play Cover Girl: S1E15✅

Now play
Cover Girl: S1E15

Chris Brown Friday• April 7th, 2017 Tarzana, California

Chris Brown
Friday• April 7th, 2017
Tarzana, California

"This is the fourth condo we've seen Jay, pick one" I whined in annoyance.

Se'anie was looking for an apartment to call her home, since Ariel was came back a few days ago. She told Se'anie she could stay with her until her apartment was finalized. Turns out Ariel barely liked Emily and only tolerated her because they were family. As Ariel had put it , Emily was a 'nasty sneaky bitch' .

It's been a few days since Emily went to social media about the 'fight' that happened between her and Se'anie and Rachel decided that it was safer if Se'anie stayed off social media. Se'anie didn't really agree with it because to her it made her look guilty so after some convincing , Rachel told Se'anie she could go live and give a BRIEF explanation.

The only reason she wasn't supposed to talk on it much was because we planned to take legal action against Emily.

"We talking about the place I'll be calling home from now on, I can't just live anywhere" Se'anie sighed

I knew she was stressed out by all of this and I hoped it would be over soon.

"I know Jay, I'm just hungry" I pouted and she giggled

"Alright you big baby, how about we go back to your house and order some Chinese?" She suggested. I scrunched up my face and shook my head.

"I don't want Chinese"

"Pizza?" She asked , wrapping her hands around my waist and placed her chin on my chest so she could look up at me. I smirked at how slick she thought she was. The realtor who was showing us around has been eyeing me since we got to the first apartment building. Se'anie peeped it and ever since then, she's been overly touchy and sweet, I'm not complaining though.

"No" I shook my head , looking into her deep brown eyes. Her face fell and she stared back at me but I knew her mind was somewhere else.

"How about I cook for you?" She smiled softly and I raised a brow.