💚022💚

Now Playing Cover Girl: S1E22 ✅

Now Playing
Cover Girl: S1E22

Chris Brown Friday • March 12th, 2017 Tarzana, California

Chris Brown
Friday • March 12th, 2017
Tarzana, California

"Come on Jay, karaoke starts in an hour, please come out" I knocked softly on Se'anie's bedroom door.

It's been a week since she found out her dad was still living here in California and it was tearing her apart as the minutes went by. The first day she found out, she didn't want to let me go, I couldn't even use the bathroom alone.

It was like she thought if I was out of her sight, I'd disappear. It was so bad that I couldn't even go home, I had Keeis bring me clothes and stuff. We had to shower together and everything in between. I didn't mind doing it all for her because she truly deserves that and more.

The following day, she just flipped.

She told me to go home and that she was selfish because I had my music to focus on and RoRo. I told her I could juggle it all but she refused and she told me to either leave willingly or get thrown out so I dipped.

I came back later that night and she looked drained, she had dry tear stains on her face and the same clothes that she slept in the night before. I had to drag her to the bathroom and give her shower. She didn't have the strength or motivation to do anything, including eat.

It broke my heart to see her so torn.

Everyday since the second day, she has locked herself in her room. I always make sure to come by daily just to put her food and water bottle at her door and say something motivational to let her know she has me on her side.

"Se'anie , babe I'm worried about you" Ciara said softly, knocking on the door. "Can you please just come out and let us know you're alive?"