💚013💚

Now playing Cover Girl: S1E13 ✅

Now playing
Cover Girl: S1E13

Se'anie Price Sunday • March 28th, 2017 Los Angeles, California

Se'anie Price
Sunday • March 28th, 2017
Los Angeles, California

I sat at his bed side, waiting for him to wake up. The doctors said he was lucky to be alive considering how many pills he consumed. My eyes filled up with tears once again and an aching pain shot through my chest.

Why would he try to leave us?

Why would he try to leave PAIGE?

I know Seven has suffered with depression and anxiety but he promised to never allow it to get this bad, not again.

I'm furious, hurt, confused and most importantly, I'm disappointed.

Ciara left after I begged her to do so, I didn't have it in my heart to ask her to stay. I've been calling and texting Emily ever since it happened but I haven't gotten an answer. It's like ever since I left the apartment, she's been avoiding me because she posts on Instagram almost every day. I'd just just have to talk to her when I get home next week. Ariel was scheduled to come back on April 3rd so I'd be out of the home then.

'Tell me how can I right my wrongs.....'

I looked at my phone and saw it was Emily calling.

"Hell-"

"Why are you blowing up my phone like I'm your man?" She asked aggressively.

My words got stuck in my throat for a second due to her sudden hostility.

"I-I texted you about Seven and I-"

"And you what Se'anie? What do you want me to do? I can't help you with him"

"Why you gotta be a bitch about it?" I spat at her. My anger was taking over and I knew if she said something stupid I'd say something I'd regret.