💚039💚

Now playing Cover Girl: S1E39 ✅

Now playing
Cover Girl: S1E39

Omniscient
Friday • September 29th, 2017
Van Nuys Airport, Los Angeles , California

"Babe, Can I take the blindfold off now?" Se'anie whined, taking baby steps so she wouldn't fall.

"Okay you can take it off in five, four, three , two, one" Chris counted down before taking the blindfold off of his girlfriend's eyes.

Se'anie looked at the jet and smiled widely "ouuu where are we going?" She beamed, looking over at Chris. The singer had told his girlfriend to pack a bag but she thought it was for a road trip, not one that required flying.

"You'll see when you get on the jet" Chris said , slapping Se'anie's ass and grabbing a hand full of it.

"Stop" she whined, squirming out of his grip and running up the steps of the jet.

"Good morning Miss Price" the flight attendant greeted her.

"Hey Eric, I missed you" she smiled at the shy male who accompanied them on their flights to and from Jamaica. Eric was about 5'9, Blasian and the owner to the most intoxicating set of hazel eyes ever seen before. Se'anie didn't know who the boy's parents were but She was sure that they had to be models or something.

"It's nice to see you as well Miss Price" Eric smiled , keeping the conversation respectful and professional.

"Eric I told you to call me Se'anie, Miss Price is my bitch of a grandmother" (not Jenny)

"I'm sorry" Eric apologized quickly and Se'anie giggled

"It's fine, do you know where my boyfriend is taking me?" She asked eagerly

"Uhhhm yes Miss Price- I mean Se'anie, you guys are going to Anguilla"

Se'anie's mouth fell open and she turned around to look at Chris who was standing outside of the jet, talking on the phone.

"Christopher Maurice Brown, are you crazy?" Se'anie asked, exiting the plane.

"I'll call you later princess, daddy has to go" Chris said to royalty before hanging up the phone.

"What did you say baby?" Chris asked Se'anie, glancing up at her.

"Are we really going to Anguilla?"

"Yes babe, now come on the jet leaves in a while" Chris chuckled , dragging Se'anie onto the jet.

They both sat down at the back of the jet and waited for it to take off.

"Do you guys need anything before we take off?" Eric asked politely

"No I'm good" Se'anie shook her head