💚036💚

Now Playing Cover Girl: S1E36 ✅

Now Playing
Cover Girl: S1E36

Chris Brown Thursday • August 31st, 2017Tarzana, California

Chris Brown
Thursday • August 31st, 2017
Tarzana, California

"Baby are you sure you're okay?" I asked Se'anie, who was laying in my bed, sprawled out.

"Yeah babe I'm fine " she responded, looking at me.

Se'anie started taking birth control last week and her body hasn't been responding to it properly. She was always feeling faint and tired so, I told her to stop taking it. She took her last pill yesterday so now she was just waiting for the drug to get out of her system.

"I guess I'll just have to pull out" I sighed, walking over to her and laying down with her.

"Yeah, your pull out game better be strong Nigga" she giggled and I smirked.

"Let me show you just how strong it is" I smirked "I actually won't have to pull out cause the pill is still doing its thing"

"Sex is all you think about huh?" She giggled

"Mmm, that and food yeah" I joked making her laugh.

"You're a mess" she shook her head while leaning in to kiss me.

🕯3 HOURS LATER 🕯

Omniscient

Keeis paced back and forth while Ciara sat on her bed, staring at the hard wooden floor.

"I-I don't get it Ciara, I tried to give you everything" Keeis stuttered

"I know baby I know and I saw-"

"Don't gimme none of that bullshit Ciara, I loved you , I've been chasing behind you for two whole years, I've done nothing but be loyal and be what you wanted me to be and this is the thanks I get?" He spat

"Keeis I'm sorry" Ciara cried

She didn't come clean, this situation came up because she left her phone on the bed while she showered. It just so happened that Keith was sending her some very interesting text messages, detailing how much he loved her sex game. Keeis was in the room and decided to take a peak at who was blowing up his lover's phone and to his dismay, he found the messages.