💚010💚

Now playingCover Girl: S1E10✅

Now playing
Cover Girl: S1E10

Chris Brown Monday • March 13th, 2017 Manhattan, New York

Chris Brown
Monday • March 13th, 2017
Manhattan, New York

We slowly pulled up to the building that I'd be spending my morning at. I was scheduled to be on the Breakfast Club this morning and I was ready to get this over with.

"You gon' stay in the car?" I asked Se'anie who was busy looking out the window. On our way home last night , she told me she had never been to New York so I let her come along. It was adorable seeing her eyes bounce all over the place in awe. She was like a kid in a candy store.

"Hey" I tapped her shoulder.

"Oh , sorry, what did you say?" She turned around to face me and give me her undivided attention.

"Are you stay in the car or coming upstairs with me?" I rephrased not wanting to make it seem that being with me wasn't an option.

"Charlamagne isn't my favorite person" she responded dryly causing me to laugh.

She wasn't even in the industry and already had an issue with certain people. I understood her completely though.

Charlamagne was a character.

"He ain't nobody favorite person except his momma, now come on man I can't have you bored in here" I sighed

"Maybe I can walk around for a bit" Se'anie smiled and I instantly shook my head.

"Nope, you don't even know the city, you can get lost or something so you're coming with me" I protested , grabbing her hand and dragging her along with me, out of the car.

"You're so mean" she whined, pouting at me while the others got out of the car as well.

"Aww you'll be alright" I chuckled before pulling her into a hug.