Chapter 177: Another Visit

There is not a sound in the silent place for a long time. The 7th Prince sat in a wheelchair, waiting nervously. But the fairy kept silent, making him more and more impatient.

7th Prince: Fairy? Fairy? Are you still there? You have to believe me and leave me alone!

The 7th Prince's voice pulled your thoughts back. You thought about it for a while and started asking slowly.

Xiu Ying: However, two years ago, Xiu Ying was ordered by His Majesty to go to Mount Tianchi. How could she possibly come to see you?

7th Prince: I don't know, but this person is very cunning. She will find her way back here as long as she wants to!

Xiu Ying: What if the person you saw was not the real but an impersonator?

7th Prince: Absolutely impossible!

The 7th Prince was certain, making you confused. Why is he so sure that it was you that he saw?

Xiu Ying: Why are you so sure? You know, it's not hard to impersonate someone else.

7th Prince: I've been with her, I can tell. Moreover, she mentioned the grudge between us. That irritated me!

Xiu Ying: (You can't tell it's me now. But... Did you mention a grudge? Is it possible that the impersonator knew me, or the 7th Prince well?)

Anyway, the only thing you could be sure of is that it wasn't you.

Noble Consort: My son! My son!

When you were about to go on scouting, you hear the Noble Consort's voice. It seemed that you had kept the 7th Prince for too long, people had noticed that the 7th Prince was missing, leading the Noble Consort here.

You saw the lights approaching from afar, you dared not keep the 7th Prince any longer, so you turned around and ran away. The voice of the 7th Prince came vaguely behind you.

7th Prince: Fairy! Fairy! Are you still there?

Xiu Ying: (You've never known that the 7th Prince was so superstitious. It seemed that he was sure that you died two years ago. He was shocked by your sudden appearance.)

You ran fast along the path and didn't slow down until you ran far away. You found that it had stopped snowing. It was not so cold anymore because you ran far away, a lot of sweat oozing from your forehead. You raised your arm, wiped your sweat with your sleeve. You heard footsteps, a person stopped in front of you. You looked up and saw him looking indifferent, wearing a pair of elegant golden glasses. Through the lenses, you saw his eyes were as deep as an ancient lake.

Xiu Ying: Your Highness, what a coincidence.

Yin Zhi: You looked scared running like this in the snow.

Looking at Yin Zhi, you squeezed out a smile. It seemed that you couldn't just say things in front of him because he knew everything. Moreover, he was right, you felt "scared". What should you say now to hide your guilt?

Xiu Ying: Your Highness, what are you doing here so late?

Yin Zhi: Shouldn't you answer this question? This is my spot.

Your eyes were wide open hearing this. You looked around and found that you had run so far to Yin Zhi's spot.

Xiu Ying: [Coughing] Sorry, I can't believe I've walked so far. I'll be gone!

Yin Zhi: I made a little gear yesterday. There seems to be something wrong with it. I remember you are also interested in these things. Come and take a look at them for me.

Xiu Ying: Yeah? Should I go to your place?

Yin Zhi: What's the problem? You've been there before.

Yin Zhi didn't like to be disturbed. There should be only a handful of people who have been to his place, but you were lucky enough to have been here a few times. His place was clean and tidy.

Xiu Ying: (Yin Zhi doesn't seem to be so difficult, and his place doesn't seem so scary... I've been here several times!)

Xiu Ying: What kind of gear is it?

Yin Zhi: Take a look.

You took the small wooden box handed over by Yin Zhi and played with this small gear cheerfully, not noticing that the person in front of you had been looking at you.

Xiu Ying: Is it turning a little too fast? Wouldn't it be better if you slowed it down a little bit?

Yin Zhi: Well, it's worth a try.

Xiu Ying: What an interesting little gear! Your Highness, you can do a lot!

Yin Zhi: I only have some more free time than others, so I can read some more.

Xiu Ying: Your Highness, I envy you.

Yin Zhi: Why? Don't you like your life?

Slowly fiddling with the small gear in your hand, your mind drifted away with his words. Yin Zhi didn't bother you. He stood quietly by your side. You didn't know how long it had been. You lifted your head and smiled at him. Yin Zhi was stunned slightly when he saw you smiled.

Xiu Ying: Like you, I also like to be unrestrained and free.

Yin Zhi: [Eyes twinkling] You want to live my life in the future?

Xiu Ying: [Laughing] I'll be blessed if I can.

You were attracted by more small gears on the table, and your eyes lit up instantly. If Yin Zhi hadn't been there, you would have jumped on them.

Xiu Ying: Your Highness! You have so many interesting gears!

Yin Zhi looked at your wistful eyes and slowly looked away like a little animal.

Yin Zhi: Be gentle. I'll have to pay for them if you break them...

Xiu Ying: Sure! I'll be very gentle. Stand here and watch me if you're worried, Your Highness.

Yin Zhi: I don't have the time.

In spit of this, Yin Zhi stood beside you all that time, watching you fiddle with those gears. Your curiosity was greatly satisfied. You left happily after two hours.

Xiu Ying: (You stood there anyway. You really like these gears, being worried about me breaking them all this time.)