Chapter #1 Quidditch World Cup

"I love magic"

Harry's perspective

A simple night, a big valley with a big manor and an old little house, one in front of the other. An old man lighted a gas oven with a match, he was preparing food. He noticed a light on in the large house in front of him.

"Bloody kids" He muttered and then stopped what he was doing and walked out with a lantern in his hand.

He entered the house and inspected it pointing with the light. No one was there, while he went upstairs voices could be heard. When he got to the top of upstairs he found a room with three men, Pettigrew, a man with short black hair and a face that showed pure madness, and the last one you couldn't see him correctly because he was on a couch facing the other side. The old man didn't enter the room he just watched from a distance, through a space in the door. 

"Oh, no. No, no, my Lord Voldemort. I only meant...perhaps if we were to do it without the boy" Pettigrew suggested with such an innocent face. Voldemort...?

"No!" The man with little hands on the couch exclaimed "the boy is everything! It cannot be done without him and it will be done. Exactly as I say." The man with black hair approached the couch

"I will not disappoint you, my Lord"

"Good," He said calmly "First, gather our old comrades, send them a sign" 

Hissing could be heard. It was a snake, a long snake, with patterns combined with green and black. It slithered from behind the old man to Voldemort on the couch. The snake was whispering in parseltongue.

"Nagini tells me the old muggle caretaker is standing just outside the door" Th old man gasped. The black-haired man looked at the door and Pettigrew stood right in front of him"Step aside, Wormtail, so I can give our guest a proper greeting"

Wormtail did as asked

"Avada Kedavra!" A green light blocked the whole thing and very noisy whistling was heard.

I woke up from the dream, sweating and panting. It felt so real, I didn't want it to be. I was sleeping with the Weasleys since they invited me over.

"Harry," Hermione said with a candle close to my face "Harry! are you all right?"

"Hermione, bad dream. When did you get here?" I said while sitting up 

"Just now, you?" She asked so calmly while going over to Ron's bed

"Last night" She got a little closer and started "Wake up! Wake up, Ronald!"

"Bloody hell," Ron said while covering himself with his sheet.

"Honestly, get dressed" Hermione started leaving the room "And don't go back to sleep. Come on, Ronald! Your mother says breakfast is ready!"

Charlotte's perspective

"Charlotte, Audrie is here!" I hear my mom yell from the kitchen while I was in my room watering my plants. Today we were going to the Quidditch World Cup. I haven't seen Harry... Or Ron or Hermione in these two months. I got a lot of letters from Hermione, a bunch from Harry, and a few from Ron over the summer. And according to Hermione, they would be at the Quidditch World Cup, so that's got me excited.

Audrie is coming to the World Cup with my family because her parents are too busy for that sort of thing. That's also one of the reasons she came often to my house and went to visit Hermione for a few days.

I, on the other hand, have stayed in my house the whole summer, let me explain. When I first got home at the start of the summer, I was brilliant, feeling brilliant, everything was brilliant.