Chapter #3 Unforgivable curses and disrespect

"Il y a quelque chose d'étrange avec lui"

Audrie's perspective

Our first-class of Defence Against the Dark Arts. To be honest, I'm not very excited about it. Never been one of my favourite subjects. Was it too hard to get Professor Lupin to come back?

"Alastor Moody," He said while writing his name on the board. Yes, that's who's going to be our DADA teacher this year.

"Ministry malcontent. And your new defence against the dark arts teacher. I'm here because Dumbledore asked me, end of the story, goodbye, the end. Any questions?" This Will surely be a fun class all year, wouldn't you say? "When it comes to the dark arts, I believe in a practical approach. But first, which of you can tell me how many unforgivable curses there are?" He asked.

Of course, only Hermione and I raised our hands. He signalled for Hermione to answer.

"Three, sir" She answered.

"And they are so named?"

"Because they are unforgivable. Use of any of them Will..."

"Will earn you a one-way ticket to Azkaban. Correct. Now the ministry says you're too young to see what these curses do. I say different! You need to know what you're up against, you need to be prepared, you need to find somewhere else to put your chewing gum other than the underside of your desk Mr Finnigan!" He yelled and we all turned around to look.

"Aw no way, the old codger can see out of the back of his head," Said Seamus, then professor Moody turned around as well and threw the piece of chalk he was using to write on the board. It didn't hit Seamus. Terrible aiming if you ask me.

"So, which curse shall we see first? WEASLEY!" He yelled at Ron, who got up automatically, he looked terrified.

"Yes..."

"Give us a curse"

"Well, my dad did tell me about one The imperious curse," Ron said.

"Ahhh yes, your father would know all about that. Gave the ministry quite a bit of grief a few years ago. Perhaps this will show you why." Moody said. He turned around, back to his desk. And looking for something in any jars filled with insects and other substances he had on his table.

He finally grabbed a spider but made it bigger.

"Imperio" He sent the spider all around the class. Everyone started to move away from in.

"Don't worry. Completely harmless. But if she bites... she's lethal" He said. Moody made the spider go up one of the Patil twins' arms, then made it be on Ron's head. He was even more terrified, he froze. Everyone in the class was having a good time now.

Draco was laughing at him.

"What are you laughing at?" Asked Moody, then made the spider go to Draco's face. His expresión was even funnier, he even lead out a scream. It was very, very funny.