Chapter #11 Waltz and Dress Robes

"Thomas Burke? Isn't that the guy you've spent all your time with? You don't even hang out with me anymore. I'm hurt"

Ron's perspective

I personally don't like The Daily Prophet. But it is a way to know what is happening. Harry, Hermione, and I were checking out The Daily Prophet. Hermione had the paper while Harry and I listened. Or at least I was. Harry was spilling drinks over Charlotte.

"Look at this! I can't believe it. She's done it again." Hermione was upset. I don't get it she's on the cover. I'm just kidding "Miss Granger, a plain but ambitious girl seems to be developing a taste for famous wizards. But she's not the only one, as Miss Avery seems to be jealous of Miss Granger's relationship with Harry Potter. Miss Granger's latest prey, sources report, is none other than the Bulgarian bonbon, Viktor Krum." She took a breath and carried on "Now word yet on how Harry Potter's taking this lastest emotional blow"

Draco Malfoy entered and made sure to step his way on Charlotte's way and asked

"Jealous of Potter's relationships, huh? and here I was thinking you were official"

"Shut it" Charlotte muttered and kept eating.

Nigel passed through and delivered a package to me.

"Parcel for you, Mr Weasley" I took the package of small Nigel

"Thank you, Nigel" I briefly said. Hermione cleared her throat and I looked back and saw Nigel. As one does I expected him to leave. But I guess he just had to admire Harry.

"Not now, Nigel. Later. Go on" He walked away. I noticed Harry was visibly awkward about it. Hermione was looking at me all weird.

"I told him I'd get him Harry's autograph," I said because it was no big deal.

"Anyway, Rita Skeeter just has to change everything doesn't she?" She changed the subject as I opened the parcel.

"Yeah, besides. Harry's crazy for Charlotte" I kept eating and Hermione giggled.

"Ron!" Harry complained. 

"What it's the truth!" I said teasing Harry "Oh, look, Mum's sent me something"

Harry and Hermione helped me opened it and I took what was inside. I stood up and I will say some people were interested. 

"Mum sent me a dress" It was awful. It was dark brown. with the borders being highlighted with fur a bit lighter than the colour itself. Some people started laughing.

"Well, it does match your eyes. Is there a bonnet? Aha!" Harry was getting his revenge, understood. He placed it up to my neck. "heh"

"Nose down, Harry." I said briefly "Ginny these must be for you," I said looking at Ginny who wasn't so far

"I'm not wearing that! It's ghastly" Ginny answered back. And everyone laughed. I don't find it amusing. 

"What are you on about?" I turned to Hermione who was giggling clearly.

"They're not for Ginny. They're for you" People laughed even more. Hermione had a big smile on her face "Dress robes"

"Dress robes? For what?" I asked

Draco's perspective

I sat down with my "beloved" friends and I expected to see who was the first to talk. Pansy or Theo.

"So people, the party." Theo started 

"Ah!" I smirked and opened my hand so that Blaise will give me 5 sickles.

"You guys bet on who talks first?" Pansy asked

"Just today, and yesterday, and last week. Yeah, most of the time" Blaise said while he took out the sickles. I inspected each one. Just in case.