Chapter #7 Common room Madness

"Being a Gryffindor doesn't mean you're a loser, and you can't go around saying people are losers without even knowing them"

Ron's perspective
I wasn't in a very good mood today. All the classes were boring and I'm mad at Harry. Right now I'm in the Gryffindor common room, sitting on the couch in front of the fireplace.

"Why don't you cheer up Ron?"
"Yeah, you've been bloody miserable all week," Said Fred and George. They have been trying to get my moods up all day, but with bad jokes and pranks.

"Leave him alone. He won't get any better with you two bothering him" Said, Diana.

Diana is the exchange student we met at dinner a few nights ago. Fred and George made it their life's mission to befriend her after their introduction. Because she's a challenge and those two love a challenge.

After trying for a few days Diana agreed to hang out with them, and now they spend a lot of time together. Even though, Fred and George told me she also hangs out a lot with a Slytherin boy from our year.

"Nonsense. Ron loves us bothering him"
"Just look at his face full of joy," They said again, but my face was anything but a face of joy.

Diana rolled her eyes and walked to one of the chairs near the fireplace to sit.

"Why don't you two go hand bother Ginny? She's over there" I said gesturing to Ginny on the other side of the common room.

"Nah"
'We want to bother you" They said and sat on the couch next to me. I am not getting out of this one.

"Tell us, Ron"
"What's got your wand in a knot?"
"Is it that you are in a fight with Harry?"
"Or, is it because we've been bothering you all day?" They said and looked at me expectantly.

"Sod off!" I said annoyed.

"Alright, come down"
"There's no need to get snappy," Said Fred and George.

"You know what you need? A chocolate frog, and I've got some right here. Take it" Said Diana while giving me a chocolate frog.

Those do cheer me up.

"Thanks," I said and ate the chocolate frog.

"No problem," She said and got up from the chair. Then she walked behind the couch and walked towards the stairs.

"Where are you going?"
"It's not even late yet," Said Fred and George turned around to look at Diana.

"Not that it's any of your business, but, I need to get up early tomorrow" She replied. Instantly Fred and George's eyebrows rose and mischievous looks formed on their faces.

"Oh yeah?"
"What for?" They asked. I don't get why they need to be so nosy.

"It's not your business," She said again, but these two are deaf.