Chapter #8 Midnight Ashes

"Who surprisingly confused us even more than you three

"Who surprisingly confused us even more than you three. Why can't people just go straight to the point?"

Harry's perspective

Saturday night came faster than expected. I've been doing homework and talking to Charlotte, and it all came by quickly.

Am now sitting on the couch in the common room reading what Rita Skeeter wrote on The Daily Prophet about our interview. The headline? THE CHAMPIONS ARE SELECTED.

I started to read, but a voice, Rita Skeeter's voice to be exact started to talk. "Harry Potter aged 12, suspect entrant in the Tri-Wizard Tournament. His eyes swimming with the ghosts of his past..."

This already annoys me, I got up while the paper kept reading and I crumbled it and threw it in the fireplace, the voice sounding distressed but still reading the article.

Then ashes started moving and making sounds, it was very peculiar. When I looked into the fire I saw a face forming.

Sirius's face.

"Sirius?! How..."

"I don't have much time Harry so let me get straight to it. Did you or did you not put your name into the goblet of fire?" He asked me, once his face was more visible in the fire.

"No!" I'm getting tired of answering this to everyone.

"Shh... I had to ask. Now, tell me about this dream of yours. You mentioned Wormtail and Voldemort, but who was the third man In the room?"

"If I knew I would tell you his name, but I don't know"

"You didn't hear a name?" That's exactly what I just said.

"No. Umm... Voldemort was giving him a job to do. Something important" I explained, remembering my dream.

"What was the job?"

"He wanted... me. I don't know why, but he was going to use this man to get to me. I mean it was o ly a dream right?" I asked.

"Yes. It's just a dream" Thank you, Merlin. "Look Harry, the death eaters at the world cup, your name rising from the goblet these are not just coincidences" Yeah, I noticed that. "Hogwarts isn't safe anymore"

Wait a minute, so many people in the past couple of years have told me that Hogwarts is untouchable because Dumbledore is here. But time and time again it is proven wrong, but they still kept on saying it.

Now is when it's decided it's not safe anymore?!

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying the devils are inside the walls. Igor Karkaroff was a death eater. And no one, no one stops being a death eater. Then there's Barty Crouch, the heart of stone sent his son to Azkaban"

Now, this just got suspicious.

"Do you think one of them put my name in the goblet?"

"I haven't a clue who put your name into the goblet Harry but did it, is no friend of you." I kinda noticed that no friend would put another friend in a bloody death tournament "People die in this tournament"