Chapter #9 "Potter Stinks"

"Dear, may I remind you the time you pushed me on top of a broom?"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Dear, may I remind you the time you pushed me on top of a broom?"

Harry's perspective

I'm walking trying to find Cedric Diggory, I've been wanting to tell with about the dragons.

While I walk, I see loads of people wearing badges, first, the badges have Cedric's face in a yellow background. Then the badges change to my face on a green background with "Potter Stinks" on it.

Walking past students, they started to insult me, saying that I stink.

"Cedric rules!" Said a Hufflepuff walking past me.

"Like the badge?" Said a Hufflepuff blocking my way to enter the greenery of the courtyard. They laughed and I would be lying if I said I didn't want to kick him in the eye.

"Excuse me" I grumbled, nothing was heard more than laughs. I pushed my way around.

I found Cedric surrounded by his friends, which were wearing the badge

"Read the badge, Potter!" One of them exclaimed to me. I did my best to ignore them.

"Can I have a word?" I asked looking straight into Cedric. He was being pushed and poked by his friends.

"All right," He said looking like a jerk. All I could hear as we walked away were his friends insisting on the motto, Harry Potter smells. I mean be original, please.

"Dragons," I said briefly "That's the first task, they've got one for each of us"

"Come on, Ced!" His friends looked desperate for "Ced's" attention.

"Are you serious?" Cedric asked. I guess he thought I was lying, especially because even when the world is trying to place us against each other. Here I am standing like a piece of stupidity. After all, I nodded. "And, um...Fleur and Krum, do they-"

"Yes"

"Come on, Ced, leave him!" All I want is for them to shut up. They kept yelling while we were speaking, and I couldn't stand it anymore, so I left without excuse. But Cedric stopped me.

"Listen. About the badges, I asked them not to wear them but-" He excused, which felt comforting but that doesn't change the fact I'm being villanized.

"Don't worry about it" I left before I could hear anything else.

"And if you ever cross my path, I'll make sure to" I could hear Charlotte defending me, nice. She turned around looked at me through the open walls and ran to me.

"Harry! I sure do despise half of this school"

"Yeah well, some people can be true jerks" We kept walking until I noticed Ron and Seamus talking their way to the hallway. I bopped Charlotte in the shoulder and she noticed right away.

The Exchange Students and the Goblet of Fireजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें