Chapter #12 Are We Getting Ready or What?

"I hate to say it, but I feel smarter every second I'm alone with these two."

Blaise's perspective

"So how are we going to do this?" Pansy asked intrigued. We were all around in a circle in the courtyard.

"If we want people to come, we need to tell the right people. And I have a plan." Theo said as he released from his back a piece of parchment with names. 

"Not like I care but for what are the names?" I said, look if I want entertainment, I need to know what's happening on the TV. 

"So these are the people," Said Theo as if that cleared anything.

"I don't care" Said Draco who was laid back in a tree with a notebook in his hands and another on the floor. The notebook on the floor said, Pansy Parkinson. In my experience, I would never ask for Pansy's notes. And I'm slightly offended he didn't choose me.

"Nobody cares that you don't care. Now, the people"

"Could you stop calling them 'the people'  it's annoying," I said as I was getting frustrated.

"Anyway who are the people- For Blaise, the names on the list" Pansy may be an airhead sometimes, but she's nice when she wants to be.

"Well, easy! Fred and George Weasley; practical jokers class clowns and providers of food and pranks, Angelina Johnson; good at playing Quidditch and besides Fred Weasley is taking her to the Yule Ball that gives her some credits, Katie Bell; a chaser for the Gryffindor Quidditch, Charlotte Avery; she has been gaining her reputation and the cover in The Daily Prophet changed everything!, and finally Cedric Diggory; but I doubt he's ever going to come, since he wants to win the Tri-Wizard tournament, oh and he hates us!" Theo explained for what was like a hundred years, disgusting.

"Are you planning on telling the Weasley twins?! And the Weasel-Bee. Out of all the people-" Draco said, he doesn't care, huh? I don't believe that.

"Draco, Draco, Draco. Poor little Draco. Gryffindors are invited and why not?! They're pretty cool" Theo said in an innocent tone, which was fake.

"Don't ever call me like that again" Draco grabbed his things and left.

"You're still giving me my notebook back right?!" Pansy asked, and she turned to us. Theo and Pansy released a laugh and I may have smiled a bit...but what can I say?! Draco's small temper is hilarious.

***

"There they are, The Weasley Twins...Do I just walk there? They are taller than a tower! It'll look like I'm a joke!" Theo said I can't believe he's getting like this, for some twins!

"I don't care just move it, I have to go accompany Pansy, so make have a panic attack quickly and the invitation quicker!" I pushed Theo and I saw how the Weasley twins towered over him.

After minutes of waiting, Theo finally looked like he was finally coming back.

"So?!" I asked impatiently

"So what?!" He was acting oblivious 

"Did you tell them!?" I yelled because I had to.

"Oh, I forgot!"  Theo said covering his mouth with his hand as a sign of realization.

"Oh for merlin's beard, I'm leaving!" As I left I heard Theo go back to the Weasleys.

"Blaise wait!"

"You guys going to the party?" Said Fred, or George. I don't know