Vlogs from the Bog: Driving the Amphibian Way!

Anne sat on Bessie, while Jean was driving Boris, Pebbs snail. She clutched at the reins tightly. "Uh, Anne? I don't think I should be doing this-"
Anne hushed her, setting up her camera for Sprig. "It's already started dude!" She cleared her throat, smiling. "What's up, fellow humans? Today, we're exploring how frogs get around. That's right, we're going driving!" the human announced, zooming off into the distance. Jean stared after her, flicking Boris's reins. He zoomed after Anne, and Jean screamed. "BORIS! NO!"

Sprig sat on the back of Bessie's shell, holding Anne's phone out to record. Jean had gotten Boris to calm down, thanks to Flossie who was now driving.
"So as you can see, no cars, no bikes, no scooters out here. Just bugs." Anne stated, slowly driving by Mayor Toadstool. He held up a sign reading "Vote for Toadstool. "Not just snails, either. We got Ladybugs,"
Mrs. Croaker cackled as she zoomed off, leaving the two humans girls and amphibians in the dust.
"Big spiders,"
Some toads cheered as they pet their tarantula. Jean shivered, not daring to stare too long at the large spider.
"But for my money, there's no better bug than old Bessie here." Anne said, patting Bessie. "Look at all the cool stuff she does! She's got slime trail."
Anne and Flossie demonstrated, driving their snails while leaving behind a trail of slime.
"Berry slicks."
Anne held some berries in one hand. Flossie reached out as the human was about to give them to Bessie. "Wait, Anne! Those are for emergencies-"
The human gave the snail the berries, and Flossie backed Boris away from the gassy snail.

Anne and Flossie were side by side, their snails grazing the grass. Jean had decided to sit this one out, now standing behind Sprig. "You sure you can do this, Anne?" She asked. Anne blew her off. "Sure I can! I've driven this girl so many times before. I can totally do this."
The human turned to the camera. "And you think snail means slow, but check this out! Bessie, things are getting messy!" With a toot, Bessie zoomed off, Flossie right behind. "Go get em' Boris!"
The two raced out of sight, when they hear Anne and Flossie scream. Jean could see Anne fly through the air, Flossie not far behind before a bubble of water surrounded her.
"Oh my frog! Anne! Flossie! You guys okay?!" Sprig yelled, dropping the phone. Jean rushed after him. "Ugh! Why did I let them do this!"

Jean wrapped some bandages around Flossie's arm, and the axolotl scratched her head as she chuckled.
Anne had several bandages from Sprig, who the older human had put in charge of. Anne held a book, as she continued to talk to the camera. "Anyway, that's just scratching the surface of what this beautiful girl can do! See this? This is like her owner's manual." She explained, flipping through the pages. "You can't even hope to get Bessie to move without knowing what's in here. You'll also notice that this is like 20 times bigger than a DMV manual. And I've memorised all of it." The brunette stated, slamming it shut. "So maybe let's talk learners permit when I get back mom and dad!" Anne smirked.
"Dangit, Anne! Did you drive Bessie without permission again?" Hop Pop yelled off screen. Flossie glanced over to the angry frog, now realising her own mother was marching along beside him. "Oh shoot! We're been caught! Let's bail!" She shouted, scurrying off. Jean stood silently as Anne hurried to finish her video. "Yep! I'm totally responsible enough for that permit!"