Author's Note + Next Chapter Preview

Ahem, so, I know I owe an apology to everyone who reads this story, for not updating regularly. In my defense, I will only say that I was preparing for an entrance test and so I couldn't give much time to story. This story is something I'd started becus I wanted to get an idea that kept bugging me out of my head. But then a few of you took the time to write and let me know that you loved the story and Inara (a million thanks to those angels btw), which motivated me to give proper thought to this story.

Now that my exam is over (I'd don't wanna talk about how it went), hopefully I'll get time to work regularly on this. I skim-read through the chapters and found that this story really needs a lot of improvement *sighs*. And so I'll be also editing side by side.

Initially I only wanted to write a revenge story with lots of hot guys (lol) but then I thought completing this without not giving a legit reason for Inara's rebirth would be really lame and__ the reason for rebirth couldn't be written without involving fantasy in it. And so, I'd include fantasy in this. This also brings me to the point that the title of the story is really cliché and non-fantasy-like. I for one, really suck at giving titles and am hoping for Y'ALL to help me (by suggesting a new title or help me choose one from below).

Princess of hearts and ruin
Princess of dreams and darkness
Princess of hearts and rebels
The desert rose
The princess's vow/ her vow
For eternity
Temptation of hope

And would you pls care to drop few words in the comment section or at least say a Hi for friend's sake? Eh, what do you say?

At last, many thanks to everyone who has read, liked, and commented on this story. Inara and I really appreciate it. Have a nice day awesome people!

                          ~*~*~ Preview~*~*~

"I'll take him," she said in a deliberate haughty tone just to piss him off. And I'd like for you to not bother me, she wanted to add.

Ascian's jaw clenched and he closed his eyes for a moment to cool down his temper. Why was he so pissed anyway? He knew he gets worked up like this rarely. "I'd insist you choose another guard." He murmured, his voice low and reckless like a wind storm.

The princess quirked up a brow, "Why can't I when I want to take him with me?"

For some reason, he never liked that guy, never trusted him. He was untamed, savage, and dangerous. How can he send her with a guy like that? It was dangerous to send her with any guy, to begin with, and him? Come to think of it, wasn't he the one who gawked at her shamelessly that day? No. Never. There's no way she's taking him with her.

He was just making sure of everyone's safety as a good commander and looking after her as a good mentor. Why can't she understand that??