Chapter 2

Leonardo POV

"It's her," Antonio said. I nodded as he came closer to her.

 "Dove Diavolo l'hai trovate?" (Where on earth did you find her) Antonio asked after a second. "In un Vicolo, da solo" I replied (In an alley alone).

"Why on earth was she in a fucking alley alone this time of night?" He asked raising his voice. "How am I supposed to know?" I tell him. "I Just her while coming home from A friend's house, And saw her?" I told him.

I saw her shifting in her sleep before her eyelids start to open. "Cazzo" I hear him whisper. She looked around before her eyelids land on Tony than me.

 "What the hell," She says rubbing her temple. I could tell tony didn't know what to do. "Hey, Bambina, sorry for kidnapping you," I say smiling. 

She glares at me. "Who the hell are you? Why am I.. Wherever you took me? If your looking for money I just got kicked out of my home if have nothing so you might as well let me go" She says in one breath.

"Lisen Angelina..." I start. "How do you know my name?" She asks/ I could tell she was trying so hard not to scream at us.

"Lisen Angelina, We don't want money. You might not know us but we have known you since you were in diapers" Lucas says smiling.

"We're you brothers, Bambina," Tony says. "That's impossible, I'm an only child," She says irritated. "Christia didn't tell me anything about you guys," 

"Who's Christia?" I ask. "My mom," She tells us. "Well used to be my mom before she disowned me."

"Our mom died the day you were born," I said.

Angelina POV

I didn't believe anything they were saying. "So your telling me my whole life was a lie?" I ask them. "Yep," Lucas says. "God, Im gonna get a headache, Give me some proof?" 
I ask them.

"We had loads of pics of you as a baby," one of them says. So far I only know who Lucas is. "Go Get it, Leo," He says. Leo who I assumed walked out of the room.

"Wait what that on her Neck, Tony?" Lucas asked. Lucas and tony were both staring at my neck. "Is that our family crest?" Tony asks as he steps closer to me.

"Stay away," I shout. He looks taken aback. Leo came in with a small but thick album. "Leo, She is defiantly our sister," Lucas says. "See I told you," Leo says smiling at me. Suddenly all 3 of their phones ring.

They share a look. "Take her to her room and then come to my office," Tony says as he leaves the room.

"Come on Angie, let's get you to your room," Lucas says smiling. "Angie?" I ask raising an eyebrow. 

"You don't want me calling you Angelina all the time do you?" He asks. I giggle. I could tell that made him happy.

"Come on, let's go see your room," He says pulling me by my wrist. "Wait I have a room, Did you know I was coming?" I ask.

"No, but we have loads of extra rooms, take your pick," He says as we reach a hallway with a bunch of doors. 

I just realized how big this place is. Are we in some sort of castle?

I opened the first door and saw a whole room decorated in pink. Ewww! I HATE pink. "Literally who puts this much pink in a room?" I ask him. 

"Not a fan of pink?" He asks back. "I don't get how anyone is" I reply. "So what is your favorite color?" He asks. "Purple, Specifically lavender.

"Nice, That was Mom's favorite color too," He says with a sad smile. Im starting to finally believe I have some connection with this family.

"Well, Moving on, follow me," He says as he leads me to another door in a different hallway. He opens the door and I was Awestruck. Dream room right here, everything was perfect.

This room was a little bigger than I expected but I didn't care, more room for me. It was decorated with a theme of lavender and baby blue.

 There was a huge king-size bed in the middle along with a nightstand next to it. It had a desk and a really comfortable-looking chair. "Am I in heaven?" I asked him. "no, But glad you think so, Enjoy," He said then left.

I took a second to stare at the room. Then I went and jumped on the bed. Oh My God! It's so soft, I just want to fall asleep right now!

 After I finished Admiring my bed I went into another door. It was a ginormous closet. "Who the hell needs this many clothes?" I asked myself. 

I walked around my room before I decided to sleep, I didn't have any clothes except the ones I'm wearing so taking a shower is out of the option.

And that's exactly what I did I jumped on my bed for the second time and fell into a deep slumber.

>>>><<<<

"Wake up, Angie," A familiar voice says.

 "Go away" I mumble pulling the covers higher. The person sight before I felt myself being hoisted up. I Flinched. 

"Put me down!" I shout at the person who was unsurprising, Lucas. "sorry, Just wanted to wake you up let's go down for dinner" He says. 

I nod and follow him to wherever he is taking me. Soon we reach the room and all eyes turn to me.

 HOLD UP!

Who the hell are these people? Don't I only have 3 brothers?

"Is she?" one of them asks. "Yes, Boys meet your sister, Angelina?" Antonio says. I immediately got indulged in hugs.

"Are you all my brothers?" I asked with a shocked look on my face. "Yes, Bambina," One of the people hugging me said before they all returned to their seats. To say she was shocked was an understatement

"I have 7 brothers?" I asked counting them all in my head. "Yes, Tesoro and we all have missed you so much and are so happy you came back," Antonio said with a sad smile.

"Come sit, let's introduce ourselves," One of my brothers said with an excited smile.....

Hi guys lia here

Im gonna start updating every week after I get some chapters out.

I twisted my ankle last Friday and haven't been able to walk for the past few days so I have been skipping school. That's how Im so free lol.

Fall break is also next week so I might update 3 times next week.

How is this chapter?

Anyway I will see you guys soon

Next update: 10/8/2021

Lia out