Chapter 9

Angie POV

"If you think my sister is a slut you can take your slutty ass and get out of my kitchen, you filthy bitch" Tony says in a deadly calm voice.

Even I got shivers running down my spine.

"S-s-sory s-sir" They both said as they stumbled out of the kitchen. "idiots" I mumble. "You okay, Ang," Tony asks

I nod, It wasn't that big of a deal, I've dealt through worst.

I put my plate in the sink, the actual reason I was here in the first place, and walked out as if nothing happened.

I went inside my room, fighting the memories that tried to come back. So I did what I was best at, sneaking out.

I put on a hoodie over my top and opened my window.

I skilfully jumped out and started climbing down. I was 1 foot away from the ground when I heard noises from my room.

"Bambina?" Ash asks as he came into the room I was no longer in. "Where is she?" He asks another person.

"I don't know," Marcus says.

I quickly jumped off and hid in a bush thinking they might have seen the window that I had forgotten to close. How dumb of me!

"WAIT! Why is her window open?" Marcus asks being the first to notice.

"SHE'S NOT KIDNAPPED OR ANYTHING?! RIGHT?!" Ash asks.

I chuckle at their worries and sneak away from the house running as far as I possibly could.

I find myself in front of a park. 

I sat down on the bench ad watched as all the parents and little kids played on the playground equipment.

Imagine having that childhood. Where someone actually loved you, where you weren't treated like you were a filthy piece of trash that you just got unlucky dealing with that burden. 

"What's the princess doing here?" An all too annoying, familiar voice asks.

"What do you want?" I ask annoyed. Trying to get away from my brothers, I find myself with this asshole. Just what I needed right now.

"Hey, just asking, you look like you need a hug" He offers. I looked at him with a mixture of shock and unimpressed.

"Yeah, a hug from a person that's not you," I say. "Wow, princess that hurt!" he said dramatically.

I rolled my eyes at his stupidity. 

"But seriously what's up?" He asks.

"The sky," I said pointing at the sky.

He gives me a look.

"Why are you even here anyway," I ask him.

"Babysitting my nephew," He says pointing to a little boy who was on the swing talking to other kids.

He looked like a 10-year-old kid.

"Now, Why are you here? Do you're brothers know you're here?" He asks. 

Right after he says that, his phone rings. He looked at the caller and gave me a look.

"Hey Bro," He says into the phone turning it onto speaker. "CONNER! WE CAN'T FIND ANGIE! WE THINK SHE'S KIDNAPPED! CAN YOU HELP US SEARCH!" Ash immediately shouts as soon as corner picked up.

"Chill! She's at Kyron park, with me" He says making me groan. 

"WHAT! GIVE HER THE DAMN PHONE!" Ash shouts. "It's on speaker"