Not a Chapter

Hey guys!

Lia here :)

I just wanted to have a small chit-chat with you all. 

I know many people don't read author notes but please read this, it won't take much of your time.

Many of you are annoyed that I didn't post a chapter yesterday and instead posted an author note. 

I'm really sorry about that :(

I just didn't have the time to post this week since a lot of things happened this week. This week has been really hard for me due to personal reasons so thanks for understanding.

I want to also Thank yous guys for over 20K :)))

Im so happy that people are taking the time to read my books and enjoying them, it really makes my day.

Not to mention the amount of happiness I feel when someone votes or comments.

I also want to talk about one more thing...

Plagiarism

I think every author knows and despises this.

As we all know I have another life outside of Wattpad. I am very busy and rarely get time to update or even think of new chapter ideas.

But! I love writing for you guys and I love checking Wattpad every day and realizing a lot more people have read, Voted, And commented on my videos. 

It makes me so happy.

So even though Im very busy on days, I still like to go on Wattpad and write just a little bit of a chapter for you guys.

But when people take my book and copy it without my permission and it really makes me so annoyed.

I put in the hard work for this book and I really don't like it to be posted without my permission.

So far I've on posted my book on Wattpad, so if you see it anywhere else please let me know so I can handle it.

Please never take other people's Ideas and Hardwork and copy-paste it somewhere else claiming it's yours.

TYSM:)

See you next Thursday 

Baiii

Lia out