Chapter 5

Angie POV

"Beep beep beep" I hear bringing me back to the land of the living.

Phew, I thought I was dead

"She moved" I hear someone say "She moved," the person said louder. "An, Can you hear us?" A person I recognized to be my oldest brother said.

"Yeah, but please stop shouting my head feels like it's gonna fall off my neck," I say talking about my massive headache.

"It's the medicine you were under to put you asleep, Bambina" Emilio said. "Ash, Get her some water," Leo said.

Ashton nodded and walked off somewhere to get me water. "How are you feeling, Angie?" The twins asked at the exact same time.

Talk about twin telepathy!

"Im fine except for the massive headache I have," I say. "How's your stomach then?" Ashton asked as he came into the room with a glass of water.

 "It's fine," I say trying to brush off. Im guessing by now they've already seen it. "Okay, then how about the other scars and wounds all over your body?" 

"You've seen them?" I asked sheepishly. I've been trying so hard to forget about all those scars. They are my biggest insecurity. I always cover them up with concealer every day. It's a routine.

"How could we have not," Tony asked annoyed. "I mean you haven't noticed it in the time I've been here.

"Most likely because we never would have expected our sister to get abused," Andrew said irritated. 

Now I had the energy to be shocked.

"You talk?" I ask shocked. 

That made him laugh.

"You laugh?" I asked even more shocked.

Now everybody was laughing. Phew, they forgot about it. That was easier than expected. "Don't think we have forgotten about this, Angelina?" Leo said.

I groaned

"Can you forget about it?" I asked giving them my best puppy eyes. "well, It's not easy to forget that your only sister has been abused most likely all her life?" Leo said. 

"We won't ask you about it, for now, But don't expect us to let it go?" Tony said. "Tony!" all my brothers shouted. 

"Boys, She's obviously not gonna tell us, It doesn't seem like the most comfortable topic for her to talk about it. don't force her and give her some space" He said.

I looked away.

I felt all of their eyes on me, it was so awkward and uncomfortable.

"Moving on, How long does she have to stay here?" Lucas asked the oldest brothers. "well it depends on her" Tony said "The doctor said she can leave when she feels comfortable"

"Can I go home now?" I asked immediately. 

All eyes turned to me.

"Sure Bambina, I'll call the doctor to get your IVs removed," Tony said. "No need," I said as I ripped the IVs out of my skin and got on my feet, and started walking.

"Hold it right there! Did you just rip out your IVs?" Marcus asked. "That's not safe at all" "And you don't know if you can walk yet," Emilio said.

"As you can see Im walking perfectly right now," I said rolling my eyes. "We can see that, But we don't like you acting like you didn't spend the last 4 hours in a hospital, please be careful," Ash said.

"Okay then, I have no problem being carried," I say. Everybody laughs. "Okay then," Ash said as he come and lifted me up.

"Your light," He said using me like a dumbell.

"And you're heavy," I said. "You never even carried me," He says rolling his eyes. "I don't need to. I can tell by how much you eat every dinner" I say.

"Sure Bambina," he says as we all walk out of the hospital room and get into our cars. Yes Cars (Empathize on S)

They apparently brought 5 cars along. 3 of them are filled with bodyguards. 

Don't know why we need them, and nobody ever tells me when I asked, So I just giving on finding out why.

My brothers helped me into the car before getting into the car themselves. Im not made of glass, Jesus

We reach our hou- No mansion and all get out of the car. 

Ash and Emilio Helped me to my room. "I can walk by myself, you know that right?" I ask them as if they forgot.

"We know," Emilio says. "we just don't want you to" Ash adds. They asked me if I wanted them to stay which I replied with a "No need"

As soon as they left I sighed. 

they really don't know anything about me, Do they?" I asked myself. "Will I ever tell them?" I asked myself again.

It's not that I don't trust them! They seem nice like really really loving and nice and caring, everything I've ever wanted in my whole life.

It's just that I don't trust myself. 

I can't trust myself after what I've been through. 

"Angie!" Lucas shouts suddenly coming into my room. "movie night, come down in 5" He says before leaving while shutting the door behind him.

That was random.

Im not in the mood at all but what can go wrong while watching a movie.

........

"you've got to be kidding me! Frozen 2!! Why the hell are we watching this!" I shout. "Calm down Angie it's Lucas' turn to choose what movie we watch so blame him," Ashton said.

"Lucas, I hate you, how can you like that piece of crap! Tony talk some sense into him please" I whine. Now I know why Lucas was so excited when he came to my room earlier. 

"Language!" Tony says. 

I give him a look that says "What the hell bro?!" 

After all my begging, whining, complaining, and being annoying we still ended up watching frozen 2. 

I fell asleep about 30 minutes into the movie. How the hell can a teenager like this? This is bullshit.

<<<<>>>>

I felt somebody lifting me up but I was too lazy to open my eyes, so I just snuggled further into this comfortable chest.

I felt myself being gently placed into my bed before I fell asleep once again....

Hi guys

this chapter was supposed to come out yesterday but my internet was being crappy. It wouldn't publish no matter what I did.

Also Big thank you for 150 reads. that means a lot to me that people are reading my book. 

Please don't be a silent reader

TYSM

Lia out