Chapter 15

Antonio POV

My brothers and I were sitting in the living room trying to find out why the youngest Romano has been in a crappy mood since yesterday.

Flashback:

"SLAM" 

"What was that?!" I shout as I hear the front door slam open and closed. Leo walked in looking worried along with Andrew.

"Angie has been acting weird" Leo explains. "Why?!" Andrew asks "Did you piss her off?" he asks.

"No. I just picked her up from Mcdonald and she was already pissed off" He said. 

Flashback End

"Maybe she is on her time of the month" Ash suggests with an uncomfortable look. I glared at him, but he's not wrong.

"Hey, Conner" Ash exclaims as his best friend comes into the living room. "What's with the thinking circle?" He asks raising a brow.

"Angie has been in a crappy mood since yesterday. We're trying to figure out why" Emilio explains. 

His whole body tenses.

"You don't happen to why? Do you?" Andrew asks glaring at him.  I don't blame him though. if he hurt my Bambina, We would gladly cut his dick off, not giving a single Fuck is he's Ashton's best friend"

"No, I'm just in shock. She honestly is always in a crappy mood. She might be on her period though" He says a little too casually.

Suddenly my phone rings with a notification from Mr. Agnello's secretary. I walked away from the living room and opened the message.

Mr. Romano, I regret to inform you that our building is going under some reconstruction meaning Mr. Agnello can't come to our meeting, but he is near the Romano Mansion and would be happy to continue the meeting at the romano mansion. 

Woah. I mean as long as we can still meet him. I reply with a 

Sure that's not a problem I reply then walk into the living room again.

"Guys, Mr. Agnello and I have a meeting soon, so nobody enters my office for 2 hours" I explain before walking into my office.

I call my maid Jennifer into my office. 

"Mr. Agnello is gonna be here soon, sned him directly into my office" I explain before dismissing her.

Angie POV

I just got home from a run, trying to get the sexy-blue-eyes out of my head. But guess what I find when I reach my house.

Those same blue eyes staring into my soul, And that's not helping at all FYI.

"I'm just gonna head into my room," I say too casually for my liking before running away. What in the actual Fuck is going on with me?

I put on my AirPods and started blasting Shawn Mendes. 

Maybe he can get my mind off him.

"I love it when you call me Senorita" I started singing, vibing along with the music. "I wish it wasn't so damn hard to leave you," someone said and AKA it wasn't me.

I turned around and find the blue eyes I have been trying to forget for the past 24 hours.

"You have a beautiful voice," He says with a small smile. "Thanks" I mirror the smile. "So do you".

"So are you on your period or something?" He asks

My eyes widened as I started glaring at him. "You Idiot! You don't ask a girl that" I shout at him. "But, Your brothers said you've been in a crappy mood so it's a possibility" He explains.

"No. I'm not on my period" I say sighing. 

How do I explain this to this guy?

 Help?!

 Anybody!

"So are you okay? Seriously?" He asks genuinely. I smiled at him and nodded. He was so sweet, Butterflies were entering my stomach again.

"Yeah I'm fine" I reply

"That's very convincing," He says sarcastically. 

Antonio POV

"Mr. Romano, Your guests are here," Jennifer says. "Bring them up" I reply internally regretting this decision.

Andrew and Leo were next to me having the same facial expressions. I was pretty sure they were regretting this very much.

"Mr. Romano! I must say I was surprised when I heard about this meeting" He explains as he took a seat.

"We have our reasons Mr. Agnello" Leo started. "We-"

"We found our baby sister" I cut Leo off. "Congrats, but how is this related to me?" He asked unimpressed.

"She's hiding something" Andrew stated "She has scars all over me, She is better at fighting than me, and she never shares anything with us".

I could tell that shocked him.

"She's better than you? At fighting?" He asks slowly.

 "Yes, She is." 

"Can I meet her?" He asks only to be cut off by everyone. "NO!" both Andrew and Leo shouted gaining an annoyed look from him.

"If you need my help to protect her and find out more about her I should at least be allowed to meet her," He says.

"I guess, But you'll have to excuse their behavior. They get really overprotective over her" I say causing both of my brothers to glare at me.

"Jennifer! Bring Angie to my office" I tell my maid. "Yes Sir" She replies.

Angie POV

I sighed in relief as Conner exited my room. 

He's been in here for the last 20 minutes and it's hard talking to him when every time I see his grin butterflies make their way into my stomach. 

"Ms. Romano, Mr. Romano is asking for you in his office," Jennifer said as she entered. "I thought no one was allowed to go in there for the next 2 hours?" I ask confused.

"Well, Mr. Romano has a few guests who he would like you to meet" Jennifer explains. I nod in understanding as I walk out of my room and to my brother's office.

I knock on the door and wait till I hear a come in. 

"Ciao fratello"

"Ciao fratello Come posso aiutarti? I ask.

"I'd like you to meet someone," he says as he gestured to the other strange who I only just noticed.

"Mr. Agnello, this is our sister, Angelina Romano".....

Hey guys

I know I haven't posted but soon I'll be back to posting on a weekly schedule I just need you guys to be patient with me

Thank you for almost 20K

Love you all 😘

Baiiii