Chapter 11

Antonio POV (a few minutes after he left the house after breakfast)

I was driving the car thinking about what happened in the last 20 minutes.

That's the first time she's ever actually treated me like her older brother. A soft spot for her just opened itself up in my heart. 

"Un tale Angelo e benedizione (Such an angel and a blessing)" I thought As I continued driving the car.

"What are you thinking about?" Leo asks. "Angie" I reply calmly.

"She's such an Angel," Andrew said not taking his eyes off his phone. "Right, Thank god I found her that day I that ally" Leo exclaimed. 

"We still don't know why she was I the ally in the first place," Andrew said finally taking his eyes off his phone and looking at Leo from the back seat.

"Didn't she tell us? Her foster mother Disowned her" Leo said.

"He's right! We don't actually know much about her past, other than the information that she told us. We still don't know how she got that scar on her stomach" I realized.

"We still don't know how he got that scar on her stomach, or even if she.......... has more," Andrew says making me snap up ad look at him.

"Why on earth would she have more?" I ask in a deadly voice.

"We don't know, Just a guess" Leo said Andrew agreeing with him. "We need answers! What actually happened in the last 15 years of her life?" Andrew said.

I nodded.

We actually really didn't know anything about the baby of our family. 

How does she know how to fight? from where did she get all confident? What happened to her? All these questions we don't know about her.

"Leo," I said making him look at me puzzled.

"Call Blaze, it's time we figure out what actually happened to our sister," I say making his eyes widen.

I looked at the mirror and even saw Andrew looking at me uncomfortably.

We only called Blaze when we absolutely have to, He isn't the nicest person in the world but for Angie, I'm willing to risk Anything.

Angie POV 

"So, you're actually Emilio's sister?" Christen asked as we sat in a seat waiting for the teacher to arrive.

"Yep," I say.

"Older or younger?" He asks.

"Im younger than him but only by 1 year. he's is 16 turning 17 this year and Im turning 16 in a few weeks" I say.

"So you're the baby of the family with 7 overprotective brothers not to mention all the cousins you have? Ouch!" He says.

"Don't remind me. I've never gonna have a social life" I complain.

He laughs.

"That's the Romano brothers for you!" He laughs.

"So hobbies?" He asks.

I look at him and rolled my eyes. 

"Singing, dancing, Fighting, Racing, reading, acting......." I say before being cut off my him.

"Jesus Christ! Do you're brother know you can do any of these?" He asks.

I shake my head and look at the front of the class.

Is the teacher ever gonna be here?

"I wouldn't get my hopes up. Mr. Chrisman has a reputation for never showing up. He always leaves his assignments and what to do for the day on the board. Im surprised he isn't fired yet" Christan says.

Did he read my mind or something?

suddenly a girl comes into the room and immediately notices me but glares at me. 

God, What did I ever do to you women?

"Hello everyone, Im Myra, Mr. Chrisman's TA" she introduces not stopping glaring at me. "He couldn't come today and decided to put me in charge" He explains again glaring at me.

"Who's she?" I ask him.

"Myra Jones, the only student Mr. Chris actually likes, she has a habit of glaring at people who sit next to me, Has a giant ass crush on me. I lost count of the number of times I've rejected her" 

I nod at him taking my eyes back to the TA who was trying to kill me with her eyes.

"I'd like to start out with changing your seats," She says looking directly at me. 

She goes to his desk and pulls on a piece of paper. She reads through it with the utmost concentration. Before Glaring at the paper.

"Jessica Ramirez," She says appointing to a seat and starts her whole list.

"Carson"

"Mike"

"Lily"

"Emma" 

"Amelia"

"Veronica" 

After a few more names I realized why she was glaring at the paper before. MY seat was directly next to Christian's

Suddenly she looks as if she just got an idea and a light bulb appeared above her head. 

"Angelina, Im gonna have you and Veronica switch," She says. "Actually I like my seat," Veronica says. "I have a vision problem so I need to sit near the board" She adds.

Myra growls in anger.

"And I like my seat too, Im comfortable with Christan next to me" I add making her jealous. She looks at me like she wants to Kill.

"This girl is obsessed with you! Are you sure she's not stalking you or something?" I ask making him laugh.

"Pretty sure, Princess," he says.

I raise a brow

"Princess," I ask. "Yeah, my new nickname for you. Since you are the princess of tour family" He explains.

I nod not really caring.

>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>

A few long minutes later the class finally ends. 

"Emilio just texted me, Princess," He said swiping something on his phone and tucking it into the back pocket of his jeans.

"He said that you have Lit/Lang with Ash," He said.

"I already know that," I tell him.

"Then I'll lead you toward lit/Lang, the teacher is the nicest teacher ever" He exclaims.

"Really?" I ask

he nods "She lets us use phones in class, barely gives any homework, her tests are super easy, she is such a chill teacher, and she doesn't care If you turn in an assignment late" He exclaims.

"Woah" I reply as we land in front of a door.

"well this is your stop, Ash should be inside" He says.

I nod saying bye to him and entering the classroom.........

Hi guys 

we reached 1.1k reads and Im so happy

please comment, vote and share my books

it makes my day:)

baiiiii