Chapter 16

Blake Romano is above

Imagine he is in more professional clothing

Blake Agnello's POV

"Mr. Agnello, this is our sister, Angelina Romano" Antonio introduces herself as a girl enters the office and smiles at me.

"Damn, her Italian is sexy" is the first thing that came to my brain.

"Hello," She smiles.

"Bambina, this is Blake Agnello, a close friend of ours who wanted to meet you" Antonio explains as the girl whose name is Angie sits down next to her brothers.

Suddenly a phone rings and unsurprisingly the phone belongs to me.

"Pardon me," I say as I walk out of the office cursing whoever interrupted me from meeting that girl who has already captured my interest.

"Parlare (Speak)" I say in the normal voice I speak to others.

"Blake, c'è stato un problema con le spedizioni (Blake, there has been a slight problem with the shipments)" my second in command and best friend, Kai says.

"Cosa intendi (What do you mean)" I say irritation clearly making its way into my voice.

"la stessa cosa che è successa le ultime 2 volte. Le spedizioni sono state rubate e altri 50 dei nostri uomini sono stati uccisi (the same thing that has been happening the last 2 times. The shipments have been stolen and another 50 of our men have been killed)" Kai explains with irritation in his voice.

"I'll be right there," I say and hang up. 

I turn around and come face to face with Angie who looks like she was about to leave. 

"It's nice to meet you sir, but I have to go, Bye!" She exclaims running down the hall looking very excited for some reason.

I walk back into the room and notice all the boys look confused.

"Anything wrong?" I ask 

"Sorry, it's just that Angie has been grumpy for the last 2 days and suddenly started smiling after she received some sort of message" Leo explains.

"She might be meeting her boyfriend," I say even though that thought itself gives me some sort of unknowing feeling.

"But she doesn't have a boyfriend, RIGHT!" Andrew asks his older brother.

"Anyways I have to go, shipment problems," I explain signaling my secretary to follow me as I walk out of the office.

Angie POV (Right after Blake walked out of the office)

"Why does he want to meet me?" I ask my brothers after That random dude walked out of the office.

"There's no specific reason, Bambina, I mean your brothers and I have been looking for you for a long time and I'm pretty sure everyone knows that," Leo says.

"I think he's in shock that we actually found you" Tony explains.

"Ya sure," I say then start playing games on my phone. I didn't know if I was allowed to leave yet and personally it was nice spending time with my brothers.

I eventually noticed a message from an unknown number sitting in my notifications. 

"Who the hell is this and how did they get my number?" I wondered as I opened the message and saw

"Meet me at Kyron Park at 3:30, Princess" The message read.

The princess part was a huge giveaway to who wrote the message. I looked at the time, it was 3:15.

"Tony, do you think I could head out," I ask my eldest brother.

"Why?" He asked raising a brow. "A friend texted me, He wants to meet up" I explain. 

"He?" Andrew asks. "Yes, He, What can I not have Guy friends?" I ask Andrew. "It's fine as long as they stay friends, now of you go" Leo interjects.

I smile at them and walk out

I see Mr. Agnello as I walk out of the office. 

"It's nice to meet you sir, but I have to go, Bye!" I exclaim running down the hall and walking to the living room.

"Can you give me a ride?" I ask Marcus as I see him and Lucas sitting in the living room. "Sure Stella (Star), Where to?"

"Kyron Park" I saw with a smile.

 "Alright then let's go," Marcus replies. I wave to Lucas as I follow Marcus out of the room.

"Why Kyron Park," Marcus asks as we enter a blue mustang that I instantly fell in love with and begged Marcus if we could ride in it.

"I'm meeting a friend there?" I tell him opening my phone. 

"That's nice, Do you want me to stay there with you? Just in case you need a ride home?" He asks sounding a little suspicious.

"Thanks, Marcus, but I'll find a way home don't worry," I tell him.

"If you say so," He smiles then looks back at the road.

Once we reach there I get out of the car. "Thanks for the ride," I say as I close the door and start walking toward the bench.

I take out my phone and notice that it was 3:28 and still no sign of him. 

I really don't know why I randomly agreed to this or why I'm being so impatient. What in the world is actually happening to me? 

"You actually came?" A voice asks from behind me. I turn around and see him staring at me with a small smile.

"Uhm ya, I was bored and had nothing else to do," I say.

"I definitely believe that princess," He says in the most sarcastic voice as he comes and takes a seat next to me.

"Is your nephew or sister here?" I ask him.

"Nope, Millie and her husband are in Hawaii right now and Jacob is probably at their house hanging out with his nanny and her daughter.

"That's nice,"  I say

"Anyways I still haven't gotten my answer no matter how much I beg your brother. What on earth did those maids call you?" He asks.

"You're still not over that?" I ask him.

"Why would I be, in the short time I've known you, I know you're not the type to just ignore insults that other people give you, and you'd definitely never run away from your problems," He says.

"You're wrong. I'm not as strong or confident as you think" I tell him.

"What makes you say that? Are you sure we're talking about the same Angie?" He asks looking concerned.

"I'm just saying people always aren't as strong as you think they are. They have a weak side that they hide underneath them" I explain.

"I think you're forgetting that we're all human. Sure we all have a weak side or a period of time that we just feel like giving up but that's only natural. What's important is that we know it's okay to be weak sometimes and get help from the people around us" He told me......