Chapter 10

Angie POV

"Who are you?" I ask the 2 mystery boys.

"Im Micheal" Myster boy number 1 says. "And Im Jax, Were your cousins" Mystery boy number 2 introduces.

"Hmm, Nice to meet you, Now exactly how many cousins do I have?" I ask. They took a moment and started counting.

"So there's Uncle Luciano, your father, Uncle Alessandro, and our dad, So 4 uncles." Jax starts.

"Uncle Luciano had 6 sons, Uncle Alessandro has 5 sons, and Dad has 8 sons. so in total, you have 19 cousins including us," Micheal says.

"19 COUSINS?!" I ask in shock.

"Who are all boys" Colton reminds me.

"Im never gonna get a boyfriend" I complain. 

As soon as I said that I heard growls coming from every man in this room, including Conner. "Perfect, you're not supposed to anyway," Andrew says.

"Don't keep your hopes us," I say "Just because there's a goalie, doesn't mean you can't score. Or in this case 19 goalies".

"well, we'll see, now what were those Maids saying about her?" Conner asked. AS soon ask I asked that I gave My brothers a look pleading not to tell him anything.

"It was nothing, They were just annoying us,"  my favorite brother said. I realized a breath I didn't realize I was holding.

It wasn't that big of a deal and again I've dealt through worst. I still have the scars to prove it. 

"Yeah Right! Come on. Ash?" He asked his best friend. I gave Ash a pleading look, I didn't want anyone to know.

"Ita not that big of a deal," I said. "Yeah, Just called her a few names and we fired them anyway," Ash said.

I glared at Ash. He looked at me nervously. 

"Define 'names'" Conner said. 

"You know what! Bye," I said walking up to my room. I slammed the door shut and stared at it. 

I had nothing to do.

I jumped on my bed and fell asleep, it was my last day before school started and after that god knows when I'll be able to sleep like this again.

>>>>>>>

I woke up due to the most annoying sound I've ever heard in my life. 

an Alarm.

"WHO DARED TO SET A FUCKING ALARM IN MY BEDROOM" I shout. "Oh, that was me" I hear a voice say from outside of my door.

Ash comes in.

"Tony asked me too" He replied before exiting.

Wait! What day is it?

Oh No!

Its SCHOOL!!!!!!

"Great," I thought as I went to the bathroom and took a shower. 

I came out wearing a blue crop top matched with some ripped jeans. 

I grabbed my phone and went downstairs.

Everybody was in the dining room, chatting on.

"Ahh, the princess is finally here" Leo shouts looking at me. 

I smile and sit down as Marcus places a plate full of pancakes in front of me. I took the syrup bottle and took the lid off and poured all of it on my pancake.

I like syrup as you can tell :) 

"Chill out, Ang! Your gonna get diabetes" Tony says as he notices how much syrup is going on my pancakes.