Chapter 17

Angie POV

I stared at him.

At his smile, his eyes which held so much emotion, his messy hair covering his eyes every 2 seconds thanks to the wind, and finally his lips which I was 2 inches away from.

Everything about him was perfect.

"If you keep staring at me like that I'll have no option except to kiss you," He says with a slight smirk.

"I don't see anyone trying to stop you," I say with another smirk of my own.

His face changed from confident to shock and then right back to confident. I could see the gears shifting in his head.

Was he gonna kiss me or not?

He slowly started to lean in as he cupped my cheek and brought it closer to his face.

I closed my eyes and soon felt a soft pair of lips against my own.

Fireworks...

"WHAT THE FUCK" a too-familiar voice said immediately breaking us apart.

"Marcus?! WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL HERE" I asked him immediately pulling away from Connor

"I'll be the one asking questions here! Why the heck are you lip-locking your brother's best friend Angie?! You know how overprotective the boys are! You'd be lucky if they don't mash Connor's head open for kissing you" He explained worriedly.

"I know Marcus, we just couldn't help it! Please don't tell them!" I begged him.

He took a deep breath.

"Are you guys dating?" He asked. 

Connor and I looked at each other.

"Yes" 

"No"

Connor looked at me in shock and to be honest I couldn't believe that I said that too. As far as I know, we weren't dating, I didn't even know if he liked me either.

But he kissed me... 

That means he liked me right? Or was this just a game to him? He does seem like a player, but was he gonna be different to me?

DID I EVEN LIKE HIM?!

"Tell me the truth guys. Please." Marcus told us.

"No, we're not dating," Connor told him glancing at me as he said that.

"Connor, I've known you since literally forever but this is my sister's heart we're talking about. You know I trust you but tell me your honest answer. What are your intentions with my sister?" He asked.

"You know Marcus, I haven't known Angie for a long time but in that time she's changed me so much, More than my own family has. I'll be honest I don't know If Angie likes me but I like her and I'm ready to fight for her" He said glancing at me every 2 seconds.

" I trust you Connor, But it's not my approval you should be worried about" Marcus explained. 

"What do I mean," I ask.

"Your older brothers," He said simply.

"As I said I'm ready to fight for her,"  he said snaking an arm around my waist and smiling at me.

"I trust you," Marcus said even though he pulled me out of Connor's embrace into his own.

"Anyways, we should head home now, the boys are blowing up my phone and yours," Marcus said pulling out his phone.

I smiled at Marcus and pulled him into a tight bear hug.

"Woah, What's this about," He said in shock before putting his phone in his pocket and hugging me back.

"Thanks" I smiled into his chest.

"Anytime Principessa" He smiled back.

I pulled back and faced Connor who smiled back at me.

"Call me," I said.

"That's it? No bear hug like the one your brother received" he asked pouting.

"Easy there boy, I still am the overprotective brother" Marcus interrupted.

"I'll call you," Connor said as I and Marcus were walking to the park. 

I suddenly stopped ran back to Connor, pecked his cheek, and walked back to Marcus like nothing ever happened.

Marcus and I got into the car and he started to drive away.

"Well that was an interesting conversation," He said, his eyes still on the road.

"Ya, I guess," I told him.

"I'm not gonna lie, Angie, I can't be worried about you. You Know we don't much about you. We all know that you have loads of secrets that you're not ready to tell us, and we understand that, but I wanted to let you know that all your brothers including me love you so much and we can't help except be worried about you" He said.

I started to tear up.....

"You're right Marcus, I've never had an easy life, and it's hard for me to trust people but I want you guys to know that even though I hide a lot of things from you, I trust each and everyone one of you 100%" I explain wiping the lone tears escaping my eyes.

"I hope one day you'll be comfortable enough with us to tell us all your deepest secrets and when you're ready for that we all will listen to you with 100% percent attention" He replied as I noticed we reached our house.

"I hope that happens as well," I said getting out of the car.

"Go inside, I have to head somewhere," He said confusing me.

"Where are you headed?" I ask. "To a friend's house, Bambina, Don't worry I'll be back soon," He says waving goodbye.

"Okay bye," I say heading inside.

"Hey Angie, Where were you?" Ashtons asks as I entered the house and took off my shoes.

"I was meeting a friend" I reply.

"Kyron park? That's weird, Connor was also meeting a friend there today" He says. "How did you know I was at Kyron park," I ask him confused.

"Marcus told us" He replied 

"oh ok," I say.

"Let's go dinner is ready, Where's Marcus?" He asks.

"Apparently he went to a friend's house," I told Ash as we both walked to the dining room where all my brothers sat except us and Marcus.

"Hi Tesero, how was your day?" Leo asks as I sat down next to Ash and Emilio.

"It was nice," I reply.

"Well, I wanted to let you know that some guests are coming over tomorrow" Tony explains as Maya brought in our food.

Tacos! My favorite.

"Really? Do I know them" I ask? "I think you know how many cousins you have?" Tony asks. "Yeah, apparently 19 cousins who are all boys" I whine.

"Well, on the bright side, more hoodies you can steal" Ashton pointed out. 

Oh ya! In the time I've lived here I've noticed the best thing about having older brothers were stealing their hoodies.

In fact, right now I was wearing A red and black hoodie that belonged to none other than My very own brother, Lucas.

"Oh Yeah! When are you gonna give back my red Nike hoodie that you somehow stole from my closet?!" Andrew asked.

"Uh, How about never," I said causing Andrew to groan but all my other brothers started cracking up.....