⤜Plans

›Punz

Me and Sapnap are just cuddling on my sofa.. talking about how we plan to get Dream out.. and then we'd hide him.. and maybe even run away from the smp if so need be. Anything for our senpai.. yeah were yandere.. we look down to the chat bar.

Georgenotfound- what the fuck was that Sapnap!

Willbur- Sapnap is just in denail.

MarrloExetertension- no thats you fuckheads

Sapnap- we always knew I was fucking protective  of Dream.

Badboyhalo- Sapnap He's now in jail.. you need to get over him.

Me- don't tell him who not to love.. we love who we love. DAMN IT!

Tommyinnt- you love a psychopath, what the fuck  do you not care what he did?

Marrloextertension- I'll say it again alike you he was being manipulated  by the oppsites, you fucking child!

Tubbo- bullshit Mar and you know it! He's just a psychotic  dickhead.

Badboyhalo- Lamuage Tubbo!

Dream- Tubbo and Tommy try again  I'm not a damn mirror :)

Me and Sapnap started to laugh.. ignoring the chat.. and talked about our master plan to get senpai out of his unfair treatment..

The plan:
Part one we need to make a place we can hide our hopefully one day  husband. And then we need to get Mar to glitch  the world out of portions to get rid of the miners fnatuige  near and in the prison and we need to figure  out where the water hole is in the prison  from underneath.. we also need to make sure we run into nobody.. if we caught we're all domed. However we would be stuck A. In prison  or b. Killed all togather  and be fine. But I'd prefer we'd be happy out of prison.. we can be Dreams reblation.. help his broken  and fatale  state.. all he needs is love.. and someone who truly understands him.

'Let's get on our plan to get our Darling  boy' I say looking at Sapnap.

He nodded and that's what we got right to we went miles away from the smp.. building a nice house with plenty of room for.. future additons?.

(Like that but underground)

Me and Sapnap will do anything for Dream, and Dream knows that.

Whisper from Dream- <3 my little yanderes.

I blushed lightly to that.. yeah I would love  for you  to call me yours.. that goes for Sapnap.. he had to get the same message.. he was pink.

Sapnaps arms went around my wasit 'mmm..' he said kissing my cheek.

Whispered to Dream- if that's what you want us to be then, we will be yours with no hesitation.

Just a winkey face and a well  see.

'He said well see' I say becoming more red.

We head back to the smp.. getting our  belongings.. and then going back.. if there locking senpai  away then they won't be needing us.

Whisper from Quackity- where are you two, we all have to talk.

Whispered back  to Quackity- no you don't, leave us to fucking be broken hearted in peace!

「Well I think we lureant a very important  lesson.. Dream knows who his yanderes are」