⤜Railed to the moon

›Dream

I get carried into the house, the bedroom door closed.. my boyfriends just smirk 'were  fucking  you good today babyboy' Sapnap said sudactively.

Hoodies and shirts when flying  off my chest getting marked 「skipping prep by it is painful to Wright for me」.

My boyfriends were in me absolutely destroying my ass 'AUGGH DAMN IT YOU WHY MUST YOU BOTH BE SO BIG' I moan.

'You got to huge boyfriends huh~ lucky you, twice the length to get destroyed with' Punz said hella sudactively with a deep grone.

I just moan pretty for him as they contuie to Pound into my ass makeing me moan whimper all pretty for them. They had of cummed at this rate 3 times into me or so it fells. It's leaking down my legs.. it fells like heaven.. if heaven  was real? As far as we know liamon  is our hell. But theses two are makeing fell like I died and became and angel.. they are Pounding hard and fast makeing me moan and whimper. And sexual noise you may think of I was making. They loved it, with every sound I made they would either moan or grone back at me..

I loved it all alot.. it was so worth  the Pain, I know  I was gonna have in the moring. 'Are we hurting to babyboy?' Sapnao questioned ruied  for a moment.

'No~ gahh! Puaddy fucking there! Again' I moan in complete  utter pleasure.

Punz started to Pound tight into that spot making me tease around them and melt.. they moaned at the felling as Sapnap joined with what Punz was doing. Hit the ball of nurvers that just makes me scream in pleaser.. we went for hours on end and I loved it all alot.  They herd alot of Sapdaddy and Pudaddy out of my mouth in pleaser  this fine day.

'Damn your so perfect' Sapnap said sudactively with a grone.

I was far into over steamlated  were talking leaking cum drolling tear and sweaty. 'You two fell amzing  up there' I moan out.

'Mmm that's good~ because we'll be deep in you many times while you are ours' Punz said rubbing my cheek with his thumb.

I was a whimpering moaning mess while they contuie  to destory me.. I was in so much pleaser  that It was dizzy and blurry all I knew is my lovers were in me and doing me fucking good while I scream there names all pretty for them with no problem. Soon I couldn't anymore and fell asleep on the tops that were railing me to the moon.

›Punz

Damn he is bueaiful like this covered in our cum, leaking it our of his ass. All over steamlated and pretty for us. His nosies died soon as he fell asleep on us like a little prince. 'Awh he fell asleep on us that's adorble' Sapnap said softly.

'We literally fucked our little angel to sleep' I say looking at Dream.

I hear digging nosies around us.. uh no you will not, fucking take our cum oozing Baby from us! Me and Sapnap pulled out getting Dressed quickly. Following the nosies.

「Can yell fuck off? They were having a great time.」