⤜escaped

›Dream

I wake up to the sounds of blocks breaking and postions  slurping and soon our of the water hole popped up my yandere duo. I walked over to them helping them up   they pulled me close sure they were soping  wet but I just let it happen 'you look amazing in my hoodie darling' Punz said softly.

We soon hoped in the hole and swam out.. they threw me another dry hoodie pure black, to witch I swaped the hoodies and I got picked up by Sapnap and off they ran threw the foresest and soon we arrived at a empty  field Punz opened something and it closed behind us, I see a mansion. Sapnap kissed me and we made out heatly all the way to the bed.. he broke it and we all get dressed in dry clothes and next thing I knew as Sapnap said we were under the sheets of the bed, I was making out with Punz now as Sapnap marked my neck.

I look to the chat.

Awesomedude- Dream escaped somehow.

Marrloextertension- ooo good for him, he didn't deserve  to be there anyways!

Tommyinnt- God damnit Sam!

Quackity- he did to Mar.

Punz- Darling  escaped? Oh I'm comeing.

Sapnap- baby~ your yandersitic boys are on there way ;)

Me- come get me boys.

Sapnap- okay babyboy~

Karl- what the hell you two! He's a crimal.

MarrloExetertension- so is Insane wanker.

Willbur- oi! That's no way to talk to your older brother.

MarrloExetertension- I was closer with Dream then you dishing.

I just look to my new boyfriends 'you are ours forever now' Punap said cuddling me protectively.

'Fine by me, I'll be your babyboy for all I care'  I say snuggling closer.

The softly smiled 'fine by us' they said us.

My neck is looking bueaiful with there marks.

›Punz

Senapi is in our bed.. our arms and one day will be on our dicks screaming pretty  for us. For now his neck has  become our project we get light moans and whimpers as we find that spical spot on his neck. 'So pretty.. Glade this pretty dirty  blond is ours' Sapnap said  softly  laying on Dreams chest. Dream was snuggled in my chest 'the dirty blond hiding happy  to be yours aswll' Dream said.

I kiss his forehead.

Whisper from Georgewasfound- where are you two you can lead us to the escaped crimal.

Whispered to Georgewasfound- nah.. I think me and Sapnap will fuck him hard instead.

Whisper from Georgewasfound- wtf he's an crimal! Yet you have sexual  fellings  for him?

Whispered to Georgewasfound- yeah he's so fucking hot~.

I hold him close  slowly falling asleep with Dream in my arms.. soon joined by Sapnap.. this boy is fanilly ours.

「Well that's that」