⤜ Lover momentos

›Punz

This isn't your fault, if anything it's our own faults for doing as we did.. but it was worth it.. you leaking our cum our of you was a  wonderful sight.. I may have one Canon  life left.. but it was worth loseing it, to protect  you my dear boy. I kiss his ear lightly sucking it after 'we love you darling.. that's why we did as we didn't say lightly in his ear. The bueaiful  crimson blush across his face is so worth all we went through for the boy. 'I love you To' Dream says lightly through  his semi-gay panic.

I smile at the boy 'your  such a perfect  bottom for your yandersitic  duo Baby' Sapnap said lovely.

'I don't even need to try, I have always been more of a bottom then a top, a cuddly one at that' Dream muttered.

I smile softly at the boy 'ours and only our cuddly  bottom' I say snuggling closer to him.

'I've noticed you always liked me or Punz carring you when  you were hurt drawing wars, none of the other simps just us' Sapnap said softly.

'I've always been your bottom, regardless  of where we standed  in relationship wise' Dream  said.

'Mmm.. true always and only cuddly to us'I say now realizing  'have you liked us that damn long and never asked us?'.

'I obviously  did advently but I didn't want jealously to outbreak  and well-' he started but i kiss him to make him quiet.

'There was gonna be jealously anyways was, they were jealous how it was only us who you'd cuddle and or let pick up' I say 'even when I was on the opposing  side'.

Dream let out a cute giggle 'I had my favorite simps  that's for sure' He said.

'Your now dating your favorites though' Sapnap said with a slight chuckle.

Dream just nodded playing with my hair.. damn he's so soft with us.. and I love it.

'Our little softie' I tease him.

'I'm only like this with lovers who thoses I like'Dream explained.

'Thats good.. only us should see this side of you' we both said.

Dream hummed 'yes only you my protective boys' Dream reinsured  us.

I just smile knowing it's only us and kitsune really that sees his soft adorble side. Sapnap was to Dream was kissing down my cheek, and sucking little marks apon my neck.. fine by me. 'Damn he's adorble' Sapnap said kissing Dreams ear and softly sucking after kissing behind his ear and going down.

I just followed suit with Sapnap Dreams blood rushed to his cheek making him become extremely  flushed and more adorble for us.

「Soft little lover moments」