⤜ Give us Dream

›Dream

I awake my boyfriends aren't near me.. I'm still fucking oozing the cum from them.. I hear the sound of taking Damnge.. That's when Punz came running into the room picking me up and quickly Dressing me 'intruders  don't need to see your damn body only me and Sapnap' he said  softly holding me close.

Sapnap was slayed by Ramboo

'Punz give  us the mentality unstable individual  that you and Sapnap are hiding Sam's voice rang through.

I just hid in Punzs neck kinda crying.. my fucking boyfriend was just murdered.. for no reason. Punz was holding  me close 'I'm not letting them take you'Punz says quietly in my ear.

Ramboo was slayed by Kitsune  using death.

Kitsune- I told you don't hurt my masters! You made master cry.

Awesomedude was slayed by Kitsune using bitch be gone.

Sapnap was telepeorted to Kitsune.

Georgenotfound- what hell she has admin?

Me- I guess she does? I mean she's magical.

Kitsune and Sapnap came running into the room she hoped on the dresser.

'We got a great pet.. but we gotta fucking move now' Sapnap said annoyed.

Kitsune shook her head

Whisper from kitsune- I put a shield around our house they can't enter without  the password witch is Punreamnap24/7.

'Alright thank Kitsune' we all say.

She just gave us a soft bark, cuddling in a ball on the dresser.

Whsiper from Georgenotfound- just turn yourself in Dream, it's for the better.

Whispered to Georgenotfound- No I'm better off with my boyfriends, they can help me get better.

›Punz

Me and Sapnap are just spoiling Dream in our affection as the other members  harass us to turn him in, like hell well do that! He's our Darling boy.. our cum oozing dirtyblond. Who is right  now rocking Sapnaps hoodie.

'Damn you are so hot in my hoodie baby' Sapnap said rubbing his back  softly.

Dream giggled just snuggled to us.. like the adorble dirty blond he is. I just put my arms around him same with Sapnap.. were his protective  tops.. and he's our little baby. He went for my neck.. mm fine by me he can mark me if he pleases. My neck gets pretty  purple and crimson red marks all over it I  just melt back into it. I wanted Senpais soft lips on my neck for so long. Sapnap also joined making my neck his canvas.. mm I went for Sapnaps asleep sucking dark hickeys all over his neck.. everyone will know for sure this raven haired and dirty blond Belongs to me.. and I'm theres. Son Dreams lips sifted  onto Sapnaps.

I was rubbing Dreams bruises from the night of festivities of last night. Same with Sapnap. I brought my lips down to Dream taking his head out of Sapnaps neck kissing him hard.. such a perfect  bottom for us.