⤜Kitsune

›Sapnap

I awake in a cold sweat thinking my dirty blond was taken away from us.. my eyes most likely blood red. I look around seeing he's in our arms hand in my hair.. good where he should be I look down to the chat seeing ppl whispered me.

Whisper from Badboyhalo- you muffinhead!

Whisper from Quackity- you are still engaged to me and Karl.

I forgot about that.. I lost all fellings for them it'd not for the blond and dirty blond in my bed right now.

Whispered to Quackity- about that I'm calling off the engagement, I fell out of love.

Whisper from Quackity- what the fuck- you leave us for a crimal?

Whispered to Quackity- stop calling Dream that, but yes that's what I'm doing.

After awhile of arugging back and forth I just ignored it as my dirty blond kissed my lips softly. 'Moring baby' I say softly.

'Morning Pandas' he said nuzzling into my neck..

Mmm I can get used to waking up this boy as mine and Punzs. Soon he looked over softly kissing Punz on the lips awaking him.

'Mmm that's a great way to awake, getting kissed by senapi' Punz said softly.

Soon we got up Dream was in one of my hoodies, witch was oversized on him.. it was adorble.. we descided we'd go outside and wonder around. A baby fox seemed to like Dream it followed us around. 'Hm that fox seems to like Darling'Punz said.

Dream looked down seeing the fox laying on his foot 'I guess it does, how bizzar' Dream said softly petting it head.

The foxes tail wagged Punz looked to me 'you won't kill it right' he whispered in my ear.

Okay yeah I may be the pet killer but Dreams  and your pets is the pepoles I wouldn't touch, I only did that when Tommy killed my pet fish. 'I wouldn't dare  touch my boyfriends pet(s)' I say.

Dream is busy over there playing with the fox who was licking  all over his face. 'Mmm baby you want it to be your pet?' I questioned.

Dream nodded giggling  as the  fox  was pawing at the hoodie strings. Dream picked up the fox  standing up the fox was being adorble like Dream  is. 'What you gonna name them?' Punz questioned.

'kitsune' Dream said. 'And it's a feamle'.

Dream picked up a flower putting it her Maine. 'Thats a beautiful name for a pretty fox' we both say.

We descided we needed to get some supplies for kitsune.

Whispered to MarrloExetertension- Can you get supplies for a pet fox and met me by the lake we would go to as kids.

Whiper from marrloextertension- yeah of coruse I'm guess you got Dream a pet fox?.

Soon  I went off to met Mar and came back with the stuff for kitsune.. we set her up in our house she quickly  expolered makeing her self at home. Kitsune  kept makeing sure  Dream was okay. It was adorble.

「Fundy.. is this your child?」