⤜Cuddly boy

›Sapnap

Our Darling boy will stay where he is. In our arms.. I now have two cannon lives left.. that's fine I lost it for my baby. Dream is busy making the fuck out with Punz. I'm ignoring people whispering me.. Kitsune was happily watching us three be lovers. Soon The make our session broke and they were both fucked in the air department. Dream pushed me down using be as a personal pillow 'there' He muttered under his heavy breathing.

'Mmm yeah my little bottom can use me as his pillow, fine by me' I say.

'Good because I wasent planning on moving Dream said.

I just chuckle wrapping my arms around his skinny waist rubbing his bruises that me and Punz gave him with no hesitation.. he loved it on us. Dream was snuggling into my chest, it was adorble. Punz was just smiling at this as he wrapped his arms around us both snuggling into my neck looking down at our cuddling little bottom. 'Mmm Darling you are bloody adorble like this' Punz said playing with his hair.

Dream peered up at us 'mmm I'm your adorble "unstable" boy' Dream said quietly.

'No you're just misunderstood, don't call yourself that Darling okay? There's wrong about you' Punz said softly.

'I fucking manliuted pepole for burning Sapnaps house down how am I not what they say' He questioned.

'Wait that is why you did it?' Punz said.

'Yeah I knew it to' I say.

'Honstly I see nothing wrong with it Tommy deserved it all' Punz said.

I do aggrie with that completely, Tommy deserved what happend to him, he's a damn  child, and made things that arent a mistake In my opinion, look lamanburg deserved  to be exploded it was severely flawed.

Dream obviously  fells terrible  for going how far he did, that was his mistake.. he can lurean from it.. me and Punz can help him be what others deem normal. All though all normal is severely diffrent for others.

I look down and my little baby is just cuddling to us not wanting us to leave.  'Were not going to leave you babyboy' we both say.

Dream just nuzzled my chest. 'Oh I know you aren't going anywhere, I'm a cuddly as fuck bottom after getting destoryed, but if you'd like I'll be cocky for you' Dream said.

'No you stay cuddly as fuck mister' Punz said kissing his forehead.

Dream giggled  pushing me more into the bed just cuddling extremely close to me. Kitsune  came and  joined us nuzzling and licking Dream..

Kitsune- you don't deserve to be in the dreaded  place master. Punzy and Sappy are right!

I just smile at her 'see even kitsune  thinks your fine how you are' Punz said.

Kitsune- Master is perfectly sane, I'd be worried of Captin explode  nations.

I chuckle at the name 'aggried' I say.

Kitsune- everyone makes mistakes nobody's perfect, but some are unforgivable, but Dreams wasent his fault, his issue is now dead.

'Your such a good pet' I say  petting her head.

Her tail wagged  as he bounced off the bed and went off somewhere in the house.

Dream was kissing my jaw teasingly  I just smile at it allowing him to have his fun, I don't care if he teases me aslong as it's not in a sexual mood.. I've always wanted his soft lips on my  skin. I just softly  giggle. Punz just watched Dream be adorble.

「ADORBLE」