⤜you got yourself a deal

›Dream

Mmm my little yanderes that simp for me.. are probably planning on a way to get me out of this shitshow.. mmm Honstly  out of my simps I do like them.

Whispered to Punz, Sapnap - maybe even let you fuck me if you get me out of this shitshow~

Whisper from Sapnap, Punz- Mmm.. sounds like a deal to us babyboy.

I would love to see them domint  and fucking  me to shit.. mmm.. soon they came to visit.

'Hey baby' Sapnap said flirty.

'Hey Pandas' I say as he sits by me cuddling me.

Soon Punz joined 'mmm we want you as ours' They both say softly.

'Get me out of here then and you got yourself a boyfriend and a dick appointment' I say softly so the camera couldn't  hear.

'Sounds good then' Punz said breathing got air  down breath down my neck I loved it honestly.

They cuddled me and whispered the plan into my ear.. it was good.

'Sapnap Punz times up' Sam said.

I don't want them to leave though 'next time you see us.. you will be under the sheets  with us' Sapnap whispered  in my ear.

I hated  up  at that idea.. they smirked 'our senpai will be ours fanilly'Punz said softly putting his hoodie on my lap winking.

And like that  they were  gone.. I just lay back on the cold black flooring cuddling to Punzs hoodie. I've always like them.. hell I've even invasion having children with those two.

Sigh.. I can't wait to be theres Honstly.. I lay there until a potato  came down my feeding tub and that I'd what I ate it and just put  on Punzs hoodie going to bed on the swinging bed I hate. I fell asleep imagining the two tall yanderes for me cuddling me calling me theres.

›Sapnap

Mm now all we have to do is get Senpai out of prison, and he's ours... all ours.  We went of to Marllos Dragon  den who let us in.

'What can I do for you two?' She said joyfully.

'Mmm we need your help breaking Dream out of prison' I say.

'No problem  at all! I'll gladly  help there' she said giving us a soft smile.

We told her the plan 'meet me tonight when the night beers it's gleaming glory across the smp, you'll find me on the outskirts of the forest by the prison' she said.

'Did you really have to be so poetically?' Punz said giggling.

'You want your senpai or not? Also wear pure black and bring one for Dream' She added.

'Of fucking crouse we  do' I spat 'Well met you later'.

With that we left and went to Punzs house preparing to get our senpai in bed with us and cuddling us as lovers.. once he's our he's not aloud to leave us.

「Opperation  free Dream」