✨ 𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚✨

The next morning :

Tae woke up quickly since it was Monday. Jungkook had office so he prepared some breakfast quickly which was eggs and fruit salad also jam with bread. He decided to wake kook up when the clock turned to 7 am. He ran to his room and shakes him few times.

" Kookie wake up its already 7 o'clock. Wake up muscle pig. Wake up !" he giggled as the younger whined to sleep more. " No you will be late Mr. Ceo!!"

" Ugh !!"  Jungkook groaned. "Yah! you can be hella annoying in the morning."

Taehyung just rolled his eyes. Jungkook got up from bed and went to bathroom to finish his chores. After that he came downstairs where taehyung was. He was doing his yoga. After gguk came, he decided to join him on the dining table. They both were eating before jungkook spoke.

" Umm.. so how was sleep..?"

" it was good. Why you asking suddenly" Tae chuckled.

" I just wanted to know cuz i couldnt sleep well yesterday night"

" uh i see- why tho?"

" I was thinking about..."

" about...?"

" Nothing nothing.. tae- ugh!"

" okaayyy..? Also do you wanna go on a date? "

" Date-??" Jungkooks eyes sparkled up.

" Yes. A friendly date wont bother us right? Also i kinda feel you nice so i want to know you more.. "

"Wow that was unexpected from you to say that im nice. " jungkook snorted.

" Yah you r just stupid not nice! So are you coming..? Tae asked rubbing his neck.

"Yes im. After 8pm I will be free "

"Yay then meet me at McDonald's after your office. I will be there waiting for you."

"Ahh no need.. I will come home first then we will go together alright? I don't want you to go alone out of the house at night and make a new mess this time-"

" WDYM BY NEW MESS MR. JEON?! "

"nothing- I will go now. See you at night. "

" ugh I just hate you a lot. "

( Time Skip till 8pm ) :

After returning home Jungkook found taehyung nicely dressed with green silk shirt and black pants. He quickly changed his clothes. He wore neon blue shirt with black jeans. Both of them got their makeup done before heading towards the car. They made their way to McDonald's. The journey was mostly silent but they talked about how Jungkook's day was and other things . As they reach the both entered and found a place to seat. They both ordered burger French fries and drink. They both started to have their food.

" So jungkook.. um you didn't tell me you had a boyfriend? " taehyung asked making jungkook sighing.

"Hm I had one in past. But who told you anyways? "

" I get to know it from your hyungs. Uh- you still love him, don't you? "

" why you even asking me this? " Jungkook replied looking down at his lap.

" S-sorry if you don't want to talk about it.. I was just curious. "

" Oh? Is that so? Maybe I miss him but I don't love him anymore. He is a cheater for me now"

Taehyung smiled "That's good"

"Wdym-?"

"I- I mean uh that's good since you moved on-"

" yeah "

They both were talking just few normal stuffs. Suddenly jungkook noticed someone familiar. His eyes frowned immediately in anger.

" wtf he doing here?! "

"W-who? "

Taehyung replied. Jungkook pointed on a couple who  just entered . Taehyung couldn't see the face before as his back was facing taehyung. But soon he turned around he got shocked.

" Minho..? "

Taehyung's eyes widen as he noticed his boyfriend holding some other girls hand. He was about to get up and reach to him but jungkook stopped him by grabbing his wrist.

" Wait.. don't rush.. Let's see what he does here. Come down and seat. "

" but-.. " taehyung wanted to go to him and ask who that is also on the other hand he wanted to see what happens also hoping he misunderstood the whole situation. He was just praying continuously the girl to be his just friend. Goodly Minho didn't notice them and got into a table behind them. His back was facing them and the could see the girl fully. Taehyung kept trying to recall if he knew this girl to be minho's friend.
But he failed. He was sweating badly and his heart was racing and jungkook was trying to understand what they were talking about. Suddenly the girl got up from her seat and went to Minho and sat on his lap, placing her arm on his shoulder. Taehyung and jungkooks both of their eyes widen.

" no.. No... No... This can't be true.. Why.. Just say I'm dreaming jungkook.. "

" that bastard! " Jungkook clenched his fist.

Minho grabbed the girls neck and pulled her for a kiss. The girl kissed him back. They both hungrily ate each other like they were going to have sex just right there. People around also seem disgusted.

" T-tae..? "

Nothing was heard rather than silent sobs. Tears streaming down his cheeks like river.

" this cant be true.. "

Taehyung couldn't control himself anymore. He got up from his seat and ran to the spot, jungkook following him angrily. He could just kill Minho right back then..

[ to be continued]