Friends 😘💖😘

Jungkook came home at 8:00 pm.  After reaching home he did not have a single sight of Taehyung.  He tried to find him everywhere,  in his bedroom , drawing room, wash room, rest room, dining room, hall, veranda, guest room and even on the garden. At last he found him in the kitchen.

"Oh! You are here! You made me scared. I looked everywhere  for you but can't  find you. "-Jungkook said with a worried face.

"You were looking for me? Isn't  it strange?  By the way how did you get inside? The door was locked and there is no one to open the door"

"Taehyung  u are forgetting!  It is a digital house.  I got inside by my finger print."

"Oh! Yeah.....rich people!  But Why you are talking with me? I am a cheater, you forgot?"

"Aishhh!! Can we forget the past for sometimes? If you don't  mind can we be friends?"

"Friends? Did you lost your mind?  I think you are drunk. Your eyes are looking red. You want to be my friend after all the things I did to you."

"Yeah! I want to be your friend only hmmm......if....u... want."

"Really....? Only friends nothing more, nah??"

"Yeah, yeah!! Nothing more. I just want to be your friend. For this fucking world we are husbands but for us we will just friends. Agree?"

"What is your intension? I can't  get it.  What do you want from me?"

"I want nothing. Nothing! I just wanted to lead a normal life like other people. But i don't  have the fate to lead a normal life. So i consider  my fate and trying to be happy with what i have! I didn't  want to quarrel with u but you know I was upset. Upset with what I didn't expect . But now i make it okay. I don't  have any other intension I just want to live a peaceful life. I don't want daily life quarrels,  you know..."

"Hmm....fine....fine....we can be friends. I don't  have any problem. But remember your world is your  world  and my world is mine world."

Taehyung POV : 

I don't  know but i felt bad for Jungkook. I am really feeling bad for  him.  He is really a good person. After all the things i did to him tho he want to be my friend. If i was in his place i must divorce my husband. Bur he? He is such an innocent  person. I am sorry. So sorry Jungkook.

"Jungkook  i am.....sorry....for all the things i did to you."

"No! No! It's  okay! I can understand.  You didn’t  do this things Internationally.  If you had to the opportunity  to escape  with Minho, you must not be here with me. I understand.  It’s  not  like you married me for money or something, isn't  it?

" hmmm.......tha-thank you."

Taehyung POV :

My heart broke into million pieces  after i heard the last words of Jungkook.  I did!! I did marry him for money! I didn't want to but the truth is i married him for money..... Fie! Taehyung!!  How you can be so cheap? You ruined this boy's life.  After having  his property, you will leave him.  You are a big cheater, Taehyung!!!  Big cheater!!

"So can we have our first hi-five?" - Jungkook asked him with his bunny smile.

"Yeah! Why not!!!" Taehyung   also replied with his famous boxy smile.

[And you know what they had their first hi-five !! OMG!! I'm thinking about real Taekook  hi- five.  I am in heaven........]