GOD ARE YOU LISTENING!!

Jungkook went to another room by running from there. He closed the door of the room and began to cry loudly.

"mom,you said he will be good for me.You lied!! Yoy lied once again! I said i didnt want to marry, but for u guys i married and what did i get? Betrayal??? Why the world is so unfair?? I havemoney,property,wealth but i dont have  the love of my life. How people can fool me so easily? Whoever i loved they all left me . When i wanted to start a new begining. What happents? My life messed up again. GOD ARE U LISTENING? Why happiness cant stay with me any  longer!!!"

Jungkook felt sleepy while crying .So  he slept on the ground without moving himself on the bed. Meanwhile Taehyung was busy talking with his boyfriend Minho.

______________________________________

"babe you are coming tomorrow right?"

"Yes did you tell that slut about me?"

"Yes,i told him and you are right he is such a fool. if anyone was in his place he must drag me out of his house. But this fool ran outside of his own muster bed room!! He is such a dork!"

"Did he call his parents or something?"

"Nah!i dont think soo. If they knew they immediately called my parents and my parents.....u probly know!"

"Yes so our plan A complete. Now we have to work on plan B"

"Hmmm...babe i am so sleepy."

"oh! My taetae is sleepy. Then good night love."

"Goodnight you too babe..."

"bye.."

"bye.."

Taehyung ended the call and went to sleep.