Then who i am!

After 3 days... >>[because i am a lazy banana_-///-_-///]

After that night Jungkook went to his home  and Taehyung stayed at his parents house. They would message each other or Taehyung would call him after his office hour ends.  Jungkook got bored when he return home so he also use to message Taehyung and his friends.  Taehyung usually go out with Minho in afternoon. But all the day he is also very bored.  There is nothing to do.  He wants to cook but his mom doesn't let him.  He wakes up early but there is no one who needs his calls for wake up.  There is no one to fight.  He doesn't have to wait someone for dinner.  overall you can say he is bored all day long and he miss Jungkook very much.  He just watch dramas on TV.  And played Pubg on phone.

"Aishhh!!!  Why life is so boring??!!!  I don't want to live like this!  I am feeling like a dead ass.  Why mom doesn't let me anything to do?  I am feeling like I am stuck here.  I want to go back home. My new home. Where everything feels like my own.  I think I should go back home.  And besides today is Sunday and Jungkook Will say at home .  I already miss him. I didn't see him for fucking 3 days . Should I go back home.  I think I should.  I am done with my own stubbornly attitudes 😑.

It needs no time for him to get up from bed and quickly ran to the bathroom for taking a shower.  He came back from shower and dressed himself.  He wear a light green shirt over a white T-shirt with  a cute white hat.

Then he packed his luggage and hurried to downstairs.

"Mom.  I am going back. "

"Why,  dear?  You told me you will stay here long time but it's been only our days you came here. "

"I am bored and probably I am missing that house.  So I am going back. "

"Only miss your house?  You don't miss anything else? "

"Yeah I also miss the dog from our neighbouring house. I  used to see it all day by sitting beside the window. "

"Taehyung I didn't mean it.  You miss Jungkook right?  "

"No why would I? I am just going back because he messes everything. And if I wait for some days more the house may look like a trash been. "

"You can't lie to your mom. I know you came here because you had fight with him and now you are missing him.. "

"How did you know we had fight? Jungkook told you!!! "

"No he didn't.  Baby I am your mother and I can understand u more than anyone. "

"Yeah we had fight and he apologised to me . But I stubbornly came here and said to him i will stay here for one month but now i am going back....."

"Don't care about this fights. In newly marriage this things happens and this small fights make your bond stronger. "

'It was not small. " Taehyung said to himself

"So dear don't take this in your heart and live happily.  Go and see how much Jungkook will be happy after seeing you. "

"He will be happy? "

"Why not.  I know how much he loves you.  I saw that in his eyes.  He ran to you on that rainy night because you want him to come. If he didn't love you he would not come. "

'He don't love me mom I know.  I am the one who cheated him. I am the one who ruined his life.  Why he would love a person who cheated on him.  He is so good that he let me stay in his house. Give me money time to time.  But one day it will end and he will give me divorce.  After that I will marry Minho. Then mom you Will also hate me they way Jungkook do. That day he even told me I don't even deserve his friendship and I am  burden to him.... If I told you all this then will you still think he loves me. '
Taehyung was in deep thoughts.

"Mom I am leaving then... "

"Okay dear if you miss me just pay a visit or call me. " he hugged Taehyung and Taehyung hugged back.

"Okay mom bye. "

"Bye dear"

Taehyung heeds to his destination with that car he came to his parents house.  It needs half and hour to reach   Jungkook's house. He pressed the calling bell

     Ting tong >>

"Coming" a sweet voice was heard but
Taehyung didn't recognise the voice.

The boy open the door.  Taehyung was right it was not Jungkook.

"Heyy?  Who are u? " Taehyung asked.

"Dude.  You came here so I should ask you.  By the way how the security allowed you to enter? " the boy asked back.

"Haha!  It's my house so how can not I enter.  I asked you who you are!  What are you doing here? "

"Lol.  Nice joke but it cant be your house.  It's my husband and my house "

Taehyung eyes widen.  "Shut ur fucking mouth. It is Jeon Jungkook's house right? "

"Yes it is!  And I am Jeon Jungkook's husband Jeon Taehyung. " the boy replied.

"You are Jeon Taehyung?!! So who am I Jeon Taehyung's ghost?!!!!! " Taehyung screamed at the boy.

They boy covered his mouth and widen his eyes. Suddenly Jungkook's voice was heard  "Jimin hyung is it Namjoon hyung?" Jungkook arrived at the spot saying.

"Jungkook actually....." The boy said clumsily.

"Tae? You? "

"Yeah me !!! Who do you expect? And who is he???!!!!"

"Oh ! He? He is Jimin hyung. My assistant and one of my bff."

"Then why he is saying this house is his? And he is JEON TAEHYUNG!"

"Jimin hyung!?"

"Actually Jungkook I want to do some fun. I didn't know he is actual Taehyung.  Taehyung I am sorry . I didn't know it was you."

"Jimin hyung what did you say?"

"He said he lived with his husband in this house. And his husband's name is Jeon Jungkook and he is Jeon Taehyung."

"Whatttt!!!!?"

"I am sorry Taehyung and Jungkook you too. I didn't know it was Taehyung."

"Its okay Jimin hyung. Tae you come inside. Sorry for this cute drama." Jungkook said laughing but Taehyung didn't like at all. 

Taehyung pov:
What this Jimin guy doing here? Is he really his assistant? If he is his assistant what he is doing here when there is no one at home. He also called Jungkook his husband. Is Jungkook cheating on him?

Next coming soon ;)