🌹ROSE🌹

Taehyung got into a car from the parking lot of their house which has a driver. Jungkook have five big cars with drivers but his personal car doesn't have a driver because he likes to drive by himself. Taehyung reached his house after one hour. When he reached his house the guards, standing outside of his house recognise him and let him to enter with the car. The driver stop the car at their parking lot. After getting out from the car Taehyung made his way to the calling bell.

*ting tong*

"Who is it? " [a lady spoke out]
"Its me, Taehyung! "
[The lady opens the door]
"Sir you...please come inside. Why are you standing outside?"
"Sure".
" Who is it?"[Taehyung's mom's voice was heard]
"Mam! Its Taehyung sir" the maid replied.

Taehyung's mom get out of his room and hugged Taehyung surprisedly. Tears started to fall...

"Dear how are you?"

"I am fine mom. I was missing you. So i thought to see you and dad."

"You did a great job dear. We were also missing you. So where is Jungkook?"

"Umm...he didn't come. He have work."

"Oh! Yeah he is such a busy person. But honey why are you carrying a big luggage with you?"

"Oh! Its because i am gonna stay here for 3 weeks"

"What! Baby you cant do that! You are married now! Even its the forth day of your marriage. Just think what Jungkook will think!"

"He will not mind it. He told me that i can stay how many days i want."

"No Taehyung its not good. You cant leave Jungkook for so many days. He will have difficulties besides what will his parents think?!"

"Mom i was not living with them. I was living with Jungkook. If Jungkook don't have a problem, why they will? "

"Taehyung! Try to understand! U are newly married!!"

"Mom i think you don't want me to stay here. I should leave then.."

"No dear its not like that! Okay! You can stay as many days you want. But i don't know if your agrees with that or not!"

"Wheare's dad?"

"He is at work"

"Oohh!!

Then Taehyung went to his room and changed his clothes. After changing he started to roam all the house since he missed his own home. But it looks small in his eyes now.

" Mom i think our house became small. Did dad make any changes?"

"No dear its because you are living in a house than us. "

"Oh really?!"

"Yeah you are getting used to your new house so it looks small."

"Hmm... It must be..."

Then Taehyung watched TV for sometimes. When it was about 3pm. his mother called him for lunch. They had lunch together while gossiping. Taehyung told his mom about his new life. Like: when he have to wake up, he have to cook, when Jungkook come back home, how much Jungkook eats!, how hard Jungkook is to wake up etc etc...

"Hmm... Looks like you started to like Jungkook and your new life very much."

"Ooff!! Mom... What are you saying...!!

Taehyung blushed so hard and his mother laughed at his cuteness.

After finishing lunch Taehyung called Minho through his house telephone  and told him to meet him at mall. Taehyung got ready and reached at the mall within half an hour. They went to phone shop and buy iPhone 11.  After that they went to McDonald's.  Taehyung gave all the money to Minho wht he didn't spend. Taehyung reached his home at almost 8 mp and saw his father. They talked for sometimes together then Taehyung went to his room and opened his phone with the sim card Jungkook gave him. After sometimes he got a message.