ENGAGEMENT 💞💍💞

[It was Tuesday,  the day of  Taekook's  engagement. Their fathers envited their friends, colleagues and relatives. Jungkook  also envites alot of his friends and coleagues. But Taehyung  didn’t  envite any. He doesnt  want anyone to know he is getting  married,  getting married to  Jeon Jungkook ]

"So, ladies and gentlemen,  i want to announce  that my son Jeon Jungkook  and my best friend's  son Kim Taehyung  will be getting married  this Sunday. You all are  eagerly invited for the ceremony. Hope you enjoy today's  party. "(Jk father)

"And we are greatful to you all that you attended our son's engagement.  Thanks  for being a part of this beautiful  moment . Please pray for them so they can start a new beautiful begining and enjoy the evening. Thank you."  - (Th father)

[Meanwhile Jungkook  was talking to his friends  and his friend and office colleague  Jimin]

"I knew he would  leave you. I told  you before. But u didnt believe  me."(jin)

"I really don't  know why i didn’t  beleive you. I was too fool to reconise true love".(jk)

"We warned you so many times. But how is ur soon to be husband  Kim Taehyung??" (Jimin)

"He is behaving  kinda nice. But i don't  what happend  next. "(Jk)

"Do you really  wnt to marry him"?(Suga)

"I dont  want to marry him but i promised my mother that i will do what my father says. So that's  what i am doing..."(JK)

"Jungkook  you are not a kid. You can make your own decesions. So if you dont  want to get married  just tell them. If you are getting  forced to marry someone than it is 'FORCED MARRIAGE ' and it is illigal."( RM)

"Dont marry him if you dont  want to. It is the matter  of  yout whole life. So be careful."( hoseok)

"I dont  want to marry him that's  right but at the same time i need a new beginning.  I know my parents will take the good decision  for me. Many times I listen to myself and i walked on wrong path. So this time i will listen to my parents and i beleive this time i will end up walking in  right path." ( jk)

"Hmmm.... Listen what your parents say. I think it is good for u." (Jin)

Meanwhile Taehyung :(
_______________________

*ring ring*

"Hello, babe. Did you get engaged?" ( minho)

"No, i am waiting in the waiting room"( th)

"Why? I thought the engagement  has finished." (Minho)

"It’s  because our father's are annoucing and after announcing ends we will get engaged. "( Th)

"Oh! Now i see!!"( minho)

"Where are you now? "( th)

"W- why? I am at my house "( minho)

"So, where the music coming from"?( th)

"Oh! I turned my sound speaker on." { lieing } ( minho)

"My father is calling me. I have to go for the fucking engagent. "( th)

"Ok. Bye. Call me after that."(minh0)

"Ok, bye" (th)

------------------------+----------------------------
"So, Ladies  and gentlemen,  meet my son Kim Taehyung  means Jeon Taehyung. " ( th father)

"Nice to meet you."( th)

Taehyung  pov :

WTF!! Jeon Taehyung!! !!!!  Why he changed my ser name??  My father make me a bottom!! Who told him  i will be the bottom!!  JESUS CRISIS!!

"And hope u know my son Jeon  Jungkook , the CEO of Jeon Company and my pride. "( jk father)

"Nice to  meet you all, thanks for coming and
make our beautiful  evening more beautiful. " ( jk)

"So can we start the engagement? " ( jk father)

"Yes....yes.... Why not?" ( th father)

"Bodyguard,  bring the rings.."( jk father)

[ bodyguard  bought the rings. They handed  Taehyung's  ring in Jungkook's  hand and Jungkook's  in  Taehyung's  hand. Jungkook's  ring was simple diamond  plated and Taehyung's  ring was diamond plated with a diamond on top of it.💍 Taehyung  was very happy to see the diamond ring]

Taehyung pov :
A diamond ring!!  Wow!!  This Jeon Jungkook  is surely very rich. I think from now on i am very rich too!! He looks very hot today. Dark brown hair, brown eyes. He is surely handsome. Wait! Taehyung  what are you thinking? You have a boyfriend.  But it is really a fact that he is handsome.......

Jungkook pov :

Taehyung  really looks very beautiful  today... His white shirt over his dark brown coat makes him more beautiful.  His blonde hair, looks very silky. His boxy smile really can make anyones day. He is really beautiful...

"So, Jungkook  dear pease put this ring in Taehyung's  ring  finger."( jk mother)

[Jungkook  hold Taehyung's left hand and put the ring in Taehyung's  ring finger  while looking  at his eyes.]

"Taehyung,  your turn."( th mother)

[Taehyung  didnt hold Jungkook's  hand, jungkook  steped forward his hand and Taehyung  put  the ring in Jungkook's  ring finger. ]

"CONGRATULATIONS!!! You are engaged!! Hope you have a new good life!! "( everyone screemed and cheered for them)

"Guys, i have an another announcement.  I want to give my son and my dear Taehyung  a new apartment  as a gift for their engagement. They will leave there together after their marriage  and start their new life. "(Jk father)

"Wow!!!!"( everyone)

"Now enjoy  the party and do alot of fun. Thank u..."( jk father)

[Everyone  took a lot of pictures with Taehyung  and Jungkook.  They  eat  alot of rich foods and had  best branded wine. The arrangement  was very nice. Everyone was happy except Taehyung  and Jungkook.  Why? You probably know.....]

Thank you very much. See you soon.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜