Dirty Minded!!

"Jungkook  wake up!! It's already 6:05 am. You will be late stupid! Wake up"

"Mmmm....give me.. Mmm..more five minutes mom."

Taehyung POV:
How can anyone be a his cute!!  Aww.... He really looks like a baby. Such a cute bunny!! I just want kiss his sweet ass cheeks!! Wait, Taehyung  why are you thinking this!!!!!

"Wake up Jungkook before I kick your butt!!"

"Please more five minutes mom...."

"I am not your mom Mr. I am Taehyung."

Author's POV:
Jungkook  opened his eyes and saw a standing Taehyung  holding his waist. He was wearing a tight trouser with a white T-shirt on top.  The trouser was perfectly fitting with his beautiful  ass.

"Good morning, Taehyung!! " jungkook said rubbing his eyes

" There is no time for the morning conversation.  You are late already. It’s   now 6:10 am. "

"Don’t  worry It's not that late. I am only 10 minutes late. "

"Whole  ten minutes!! You already waste your valuable  ten minutes of your life. Just go take shower and get ready!!"

"I really cant understand why u are like this. DRAMA QUEEN!!"

" What did you say!! "

"No-nothing i am going to take a shower"

"Hmm...go and get ready quickly."

Author's POV:
Jungkook did his morning routine and took a shower. After shower he got dressed for office. He wore a light blue suit and blue jeans matching with his suit. He brushed his half and made a nice  hairstyle. He then put on sunscreen  and some makeup.  Besides he didn't  forgot to apply lip balm. After getting fully ready he heeded towards Downstairs..

When he reached downstairs he saw Taehyung  was doing yoga in the living room by watching  YouTube.

"Taehyung,  what you are doing??"

"Yoga" he said bending over to see Jungkook . His eyes sparked by looking at Jungkook as he was looking very hot and handsome.

"How i am looking today? " jungkook said with proud in his face knowing he was looking very handsome.

Taehyung wanted to tease him so he said " just like a bat!!"

"What!!" Jungkook exclaimed with a wondered face.

"Yes, you always look like that! Look like a nasty bat".

" Fine! Don't  talk to this bat!!"

"Okay." he continued to do his yoga.

Taehyung  POV :
Oh! Why he look so handsome today!! No matter how  much i want to resist that ,  it is a fact that he is  very hot and handsome. Why you are doing this to me Jeon Jungkook!!

"What is made for breakfast?" Jungkook  asked with still a pout on his face.

"Nothing! Just take the bread , spread butter or jam. You also can toast the bread,  there is a toaster."

"What? You didn’t  made any breakfast!!"

"No i didn't.  I didn't got the time, please try to understand. Besides you told me you will eat outside "

"Fine. Today i am eating bread with butter but tomorrow  i need proper breakfast, understand!!"

"Don't shout!! Or else from tomorrow you may not even get the bread!!"

Jungkook  started to eat while Taehyung  was busy doing his yoga.

Jungkook POV:
I really can't understand why he is like that. He just talk all the time and doing nothing. Now i  can understand  the problems of Namjoon hyung. When Namjoon hyung  told me being married is such problem, i didn't  believe  but now i can feel it was 100% true. He don't accept  me as his husband but tho...it is true we got married.  

Author 's  POV:

Jungkook  was eating normally until Taehyung  started doing his downward dog exercise.  He raised his ass on the air while  Jungkook was watching that. Jungkook  was getting hard by this sudden actions of Taehyung.  His pants  started to get tighten. 

Jungkook POV :

Oh! Man holy shit!!!  Jungoo!! Why now!! Ahh~  can't  take it anymore. Oh! Damn Jungkook why you are so Dirty  Minded! What if Taehyung  finds out! He will never forgive you.  I had that shitty thought to fuck his ass and what i get,  a painful boner, Oh! Jesus!! Why i am like this. Now how i will deal with my Jungoo!

Taehyung  started to move his ass making Jungkook's  hard time more harder,  "aah~ fuck Taehyung!! " Jungkook yelled loudly.
Taehyung  got up and asked in confusion "what happen  to you now? Why are you yelling?"
"Nothing...... no~nothing just the need of using wash~washroom."
"Then go " Taehyung  said with a weird look.
Jungkook got up and covered his Jungoo with his hands.  Taehyung  noticed it and felt something  was wrong.  "Wait! Jungkook  can you remove your hands from your
crotch?  " Taehyung  said in a angry voice. "Cro~crotch what is that?"
"Do you wanna die? Show me your dick." " What! Why i would show you my dick.  Do you gone mad?"
"No...It's  because  i am thinking your little guy had gone mad."
"No it is fine~my little guy~......"
"I think you should help that little guy" Taehyung  said with a teasing tone.
"It is not little can't  you see the size of it? " Jungkook's mouth slipped out of his minds words.

"You dirty minded!! What were you thinking.  Go to the washroom and  get out of this shitty problem!! " Taehyung  yelled at kook.

'Oh thank god he didn't get it, it happened for him.... " Jungkook said while stroking his dick at the washroom. "Aahhh...relief!!  Next time i am not going to think anything about his cute ass." Jungkook got out off the washroom.
"So what was the cause of sudden erection?" Taehyung  asked him with a questionable look.
"No-nothing interesting..... By the way...i am getting late. See you at night ".

" see you but don't  forget you have to answer after you come. Bye!!"

"Bye" 

Take care and stay tuned. Wash your hands regularly.  Love you 😍😍😍😍😍😍