Cute Conversation 😋

"So Taehyung  what are you doing in the kitchen? " kook asked with a questionable  face.

"Hmmm.....after sending the maids, u are asking what i am doing!! I am cooking fool...." Taehyung said with a pout in his face.

"Aww !! You are cute but for your kind information  you don't  have to cook today!"

"Oh! Really!! Thank you  very much!! That means you will  cook?"

No....i Can't  cook..." kook said with a little blush in his face.

"Good! At first you told me that i don't  have to cook  and now you are saying i can't cook. So how will we eat, fool? Will the food appear from the sky??"

"No.....no....i bring food from a five star restaurant.  "

"What? Then why didn’t  you tell me before?!" Taehyung  said with a death gear.

"Did you give me the chance to tell you? I really can't  understand why you talk too much!"

"I talk too much! Then what do you  do?"

"Okay...okay... I talk much... much....than you. Now are you happy ?"

"Hmmph!! I am done with you!!"

"Same as you. Can we go now and eat dinner please ?  I am very hungry."

"Okay...let's  go" Taehyung  replied with a small boxy smile.

[Taehyung  and Jungkook ate together  in dinning  room while having a little chat between their dinner. After eating Taehyung  was sitting in the sofa watching a drama ]

"Hmmm....Taehyung? Will you do me a faver? "

"Hmm.....what?"

"I need your help"

"For what??"

"I will go to office tomorrow.  Can you please wake me up at 6:00 am? "

"What? You will go office tomorrow?  I knew you were in a vacation for one week for marriage."

"Yes...i am in my vacation but my father gave it to me so that i can spend more time with you. And i think you have your partner to spend time .  So ummm... there is no use of mine. And besides my work is hampering.. So i decided  to go office tomorrow. "

"Oh! Fine! Then what i will do??"

" can you please wake me up at 6 am?"
I am asking to you because I can't  wake up by hearing the sound of alarm. In my house mom would wake me up but mom is not here. So will you??"

" okay.....i don’t  have any problem.  I will wake you up. You are still a kid tho...."

"No...i am not" guk said pouting.

"Hmmm....now go to sleep. Or else i have to suffer more to wake you up."

" ai.....ai.....eomma!!!" kook was laughing  hard.

"You!!! "

"Ah! I am going!  Good night"

"You too!!"

(Jungkook  went to sleep and Taehyung  also went to  sleep after finishing watching the drama)