Marriage ⛪👰⛪

"Babe, think again. Today is my marriage with Jungkook. ." - th

"Yeah, i am sure. Just keep doing what i say and we will be successful !!" - minho

"But......are you serious? I mean i am officially getting married. For you i will still your's boyfriend but for the world i will be Jeon Jungkook 's husband."- th

"Don't worry! I will settle everything. But for now just do what i say. Moreover i will meet with you tomorrow in your new house and say that brat everything." -minho

"Hmm...i am going home. My parents are calling me to get ready".-th

"Ok, bye. Take care and dont worry i will be there tomorrow. "-minho

"Hmm...bye...."-th

(Taehyung left Minho's house)

Jungkook pov:

Today is my marriage with Taehyung. Or should i say Forced marriage? We left for the Church when my father called Taehyung's father and said we are leaving. I can't beleive i am getting married today!!! I invited my hyungs and my office colleagues.They said they will come. After marriage we will shift into our new house. My father bought new furnitures for the house and sent 6 maids there. They will set there everything. So, we dont have to do anything. I am so nervous....what will happen next???

Taehyung pov :

The makeup artists did my makeup and i wore white suit with white jeans. I changed my hair colour to blue. Everyone is saying that i look more beautiful in blue hair. Me and my family left for the ⛪ Church . We reached there before Jungkook's family arrived. So, my father told me to wait in the dressing roim. The Church was very big and there were a lot of people. I was getting nervous moment by moment. There are some media people. They are here to publish the news of my and Jungkook's wedding. There are a lot of cameras and cameramans who are taking picture of me, making me more anxious and afraid. I don't want to know anyone that i am getting married to Jeon Jungkook, who is the CEO of the biggest company in Korea.

No one's pov:

Soon Jungkook arrived in the church. Everyone was screaming 'Jeon Jungkook ' 'Jeon Jungkook '. The cameramen sarted clicking pictures. And reporters asked Jungkook and his
Family some questions. They answered all the questions. After that Taehyung's father took him to the altar and give his hand to Jungkook. There was the praist and he read out the holly bible before asking Taehyung and Jungkook the same question.

"So, Jeon Jungkook are you consider Taehyung as your lawful husband and promise that you are not leaving him till the very end."

"I do..."

"And Kim Taehyung are you also consider Jeon Jungkook as your lawful husband and promise that you will not leave him till the very end."

"I- i-- do......"

"Now you two can kiss...."

When they were kissing Taehyung's eyes were tightly shut. As he was doing it forcely. Jungkook noticed it and he pulled out quickly. Everyone screemed and cheered for them. Then they cut the cake and their fayher mr. Jeon shake the wine bottle as long it take to explode. Everyone was cheering for them, taking a glass of branded wine. Camerans took pictures of them while they were kissing and their agreement for marriage. Everone talk with one another. Jungkook went to his friends to talk with them.

"Congratulations man!! Now you can enjoy the struggles of a married man like me..."( namjoon)

"W-what you are struggling for marrying me??"( jin)

"Ah~ah~ baby... When did i say that?" ( namjoon)

"You litetally said that!!! Now let's go home and i will tell you what is struggling.... "( jin)

"I am sorry....so sorry.... I will never say that until my next birth.pls forgive me."(namjoon)

"That means you will say that in your next birth!!!But you must know i will be the one whom you have to marry in ur next birth again!!!"(jin)

"Ok....ok....i will never say that again."(namjoon)

"U two stop fighting ! There is no time for old couple fight. It's time to give new married husband first night bed tips..."( jimin)

"Wha- what?? I dont need this kind of shitty tips. "(Jk)

"Oh! That means you made your own plan, how you will take your control over Taehyung. "(Hoby)

"I am happy that you are having sex in your first night of marriage." (suga)

"What???? Are u going crazy? Sex? NEVER!!!! "(Jk)

"Then what you will you do today?"(namjoon)

"Well, atfirst we will change our cloths then we will talk for sometimes and then we will sleep like good boys."(jk)

"What? Jungkook.... You are so boring. I mean... U can go and just give him a kiss..."( hoby)

"No! I must give him time. Look, he didn't know me before and me also. When we were kissing, it looked liked he was doing it forcely. So l Won't do anything like that.i will give him time." (jk)

"But Jungkook... If i was in ur place i surely had sex with him. Just look at him....he is sexy, handsome and attractive.... "( suga)

"Suga...shusshh....what are you saying.? Jimin is here..." ( jin)

"Yeah, dont make our Jimin jealous. "( hoby)

"Oh! I am not jealus because of him i am jealous because of Jungkook. If this Suga hyung didnt confess me that he loved me, i surely confessed Jungkook that i liked him and today i was in that place of Taehyung . That means i must be Jeon Jimin!"( jimin)

"Wh-what?? U liked Jungkook!!!" ( suga)

"EWE..... If u are in the place of Taehyung , i never married you..."( jk)

"Why? Am i that bad? What is my problem? If u can marry Taehyung then why not me??"( jimin)

"It's because i can't. "(Jk)

"DISGUSTING....." ( suga)

"Looks like, Suga hyung is the one who is jealous right now.. " (hoby)

"No, i am not..."( suga)

"No....you are.."( namjoon)

"Jungkook, dear you have to leave now for your new house. It is quite late. Say your friends bye and just come quickly. Taehyung is waiting in your car."( jk mother)

"Ok, guys looks like i have to go. Bye... And take care. Pls dont fight. Jimin you know i wont come to office in next three days so take care of everything .",(jk)

"Ok, boss..dont worry. I will be there and take care of everything . You enjoy your vacation. "( jimin)

"Ok....bye..."(jk)

"Bye.... "( everyone )

Hope u enjoyed this part. I will publish the next part soon. So stay tuned and take care of your health because ' CORONA VIRUS' is spreading worldwide. Bye lovlies...💜💜❤💜💜